Feeling much better!

jennyr1985

Reaction score
Thankyou everyone for being so nice! Im feeling so much better. This is my first day on my own with Lola, as my partner Edd is back at work today, and it's going well. The anti-depressants Ive been put on have started to work, and Im feeling more on a level par with my feelings, especially the ones towards Lola. I really love her loads, and I know she loves me loads too! :D

This picture is of me and Lola a few days ago, and as you can see Im so happy to be holding her, a feeling at one time I thought I wouldn't have.

S4200033.jpg

Thankyou again everyone
xxx

hey, nice to see you back, Jenny!

You look great both of you, I am so glad you are feeling better. We missed you...
big hugs,
mel xx

Hey Jenny you look great, i haven't worn make up since before Jack was born :lol:

Great to hear you ok now :dance:

:) That's great news Jenny,and you look so well,too!Lola is a beautiful little lady - keep it up Jenny,you're doing brill :)

bagpuss xx

Hi Jenny,

Its nice to see you and glad you're feeling better. Little Lola is gorgeous :D

Nicki.x :D

What a fantastic photograph you both look beautiful :lol:

Xxx

What a fantastic photograph you both look beautiful :lol:

Xxx

hi jenny you look fab and little lola is lovely :D well done xxxxxx

Wow sweet, you look amazing. How long has it been since you gave birth? You look great and so does the little one. How old are you?

hi Jenny

It's good to see you both doing so well, you look absolutly fantastic and lola is just lovely.

I would die to have you cheek bones

good luck I hope things keep on getting better for you

xSuzx

Glad to see you back sweetie - if you ever need a chat you've got my number, even if it's a text. Wishing you well and sending Lola and you a hug xx

HI

glad yoru better now, you look very happy and both lookwonderful.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back