Feeling miserable.

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
I just feel utterly miserable now. I am 5 days overdue, my SPD has gotten much worse and I can barely walk. This is the first time in a couple of days I've managed to get to the PC and that was only because Ewan had to help me. :(

I know this sounds awful but reading about everyone who's popped is getting to me as well. Don't get me wrong I am happy for those who've got their precious lil bubba's in their arms but I can't help feeling it should be me now.

My induction is booked for 3rd August (geez, just noticed this time next week I'll be at the hospital getting ready for the first tablet :think: ) but I am really hoping that she decides to arrive this week.

I don't normally read my horoscopes but this week it said I've not to overindulge a child on the 31st July and Ewans said he isn't to drink too much on the 31st as well. None of the other horoscopes mentioned the 31st so maybe that is a sign that she'll be arriving before then but I really think it is wishful thinking! :?

Sorry for the moan. :(

Aww i completely understand how you are feeling (apart from the SPD)
but honestly your baby will be here..after waiting all this time you now deffo have a week left at the most!
was your due date the 22nd? Hayden was due on the 22nd and came on his own on the 31st- two days before my planned induction..you still have plenty of time to go naturally and if you don't then you know that its not long now anyway!!!

try and catch up on your sleep and relax a bit before the big event- BTW what star sign are you?
coz its Haydens birthday thursday and we are taking him out for the day- don't want to over indulge him...lol

PS heres some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hun :hug: just think.........at least you have a date, and then you'll deffo be holding lil aimee! :cheer:

reading all the birth stories is hard isnt it.....im just making it worse for myself!! :wall: makes you feel jealous, which is turning me into a saddo!!

not long now chick.........she might even appear on the 31st ya never know!! :cheer: xx

fran_23 said:
Aww i completely understand how you are feeling (apart from the SPD)
but honestly your baby will be here..after waiting all this time you now deffo have a week left at the most!
was your due date the 22nd? Hayden was due on the 22nd and came on his own on the 31st- two days before my planned induction..you still have plenty of time to go naturally and if you don't then you know that its not long now anyway!!!

try and catch up on your sleep and relax a bit before the big event- BTW what star sign are you?
coz its Haydens birthday thursday and we are taking him out for the day- don't want to over indulge him...lol

PS heres some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yeah I was due on the 22nd, maybe the 31st could be the day! :think: I'm a Libra so you can overindulge your wee fella on Thursday! hehe

yeah i'm an aries so thats fine :)

don't worry She will be here soon- i remember being really fed up by now- but looking back once he was here it all just didnt matter anymore! i know its probably the very last thing you feel like doing in this heat with 5 days overdue bump- but some loving could really work for you :wink:

totally understand and i'm not overdue and really hoping this baby will follow all others and come before hospital due date. It's too hot and my baby has learnt how to rib me really hard. Come the evening time I can hardly walk as my feet and ankles are soooooo swollen and I can't get any shoes on. I feel like I don't want to go out anywhere as I just want the comfort and security of my own home. My sciatica not been too bad recently and too be honest although i've had it a bit during the pregnancy it's not been as bad as when I was pregnant with Joanna. I hope your baby comes real soon. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I won't pretend I know how it feels because I don't, but wanted to give you hugs :hug: & a lil *PUSH* for Aimee to try and get her to be the July baby she is due to be!! :pray:

I hope she arrives this week for you sweet x

Aww. :hug:
I went 10 days over and spent most of it in tears. But besides making myself housebound as i refused to see anyone, i made myself catch up on sleep. I spent several hours a day asleep on the settee. Besides needing it, i knew i wouldn't get much after. You still have time before induction though. Mine was booked for the Monday morning, so me and OH decided to spend our last weekend together as a twosome, then 4.25am on Sunday morning it all started!

eviction-1.jpg

fran_23 said:

Awwww! That has actually cheered me up! :D :hug: :hug:

I am saving it and planning to print it off when I get ink to put in her baby book to show her when she is older. I want her to know just what she put her mummy through! :lol:

Thats brilliant Fran!!!

Awww hun not surprised you feel fed up, its always when theres days left ppl get most fed up.

I can't really offer any advice as i completly understand but hang in there girly!!!

:hug: :hug:

Awww i thought that might cheer you up hun!
glad it did :D :D hope it happens soon..Hang in there chick :hug: :hug:

I went 12 days over - and bubs arrived the night before i was due for induction! she was born 11 hours before i'd have had to go in! So it might happen for you :)

It's hard, it must be even harder in the heat, have some :hug: :hug: :hug:
sending lots of baby dust your way xxxx

I know a little of how you feel sweetie i went 5 days over
I hope your little one moves towards the mummy exit asap :pray: and listens to Frans brilliant eviction notice!!

COME ON OUT YOU COME MUMMY WANTS TO MEET YOU!!!!!

sarahx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back