Feeling Lucky Today

littlepip

Reaction score
I was just looking through my e-mails and read the one my mum sent me a few days after having a miscarriage in may and im sat bawling my eyes out. I feel soo lucky to be pregnant now and altho im feeling like crap with a headache and feeling sick and being fed up cos some of my clothes dont fit me anymore i wouldnt change it for the world xxxx

hey pip glad you're feeling lucky to be feeling sick and tired LOL

i noticed you're in dunstable...my home is hemel hempstead (although im not back there til xmas).....i guess you'd be going to luton hospital?? thats one of my options if i go to hospital (that or watford)

I know what you mean. I keep thinking if I had known at this time last year I would have a big bump now I could have been a lot less stressed for quite a few months. I had a lot of problems after and thought my periods would never come back and it would never happen.

All the illness is well worth it :hug:

gymbabeliz said:
hey pip glad you're feeling lucky to be feeling sick and tired LOL

i noticed you're in dunstable...my home is hemel hempstead (although im not back there til xmas).....i guess you'd be going to luton hospital?? thats one of my options if i go to hospital (that or watford)

I'm going to bedford hospital cos my mum works as a midwife there and you get to find out the sex and plus its a cleaner hospital!!
My sister had all her 3 kids at luton and dunstable but didnt find it very good. Maybe we should meet up after christmas then. im always driving over to jarman park to get a milkshake from mcdonalds! they do the best milkshakes in the world!! lol

lol littlepip, i didnt fancy the idea of luton much either *shudders*....but watford doesnt appeal either....in fact the idea of any hospital makes me feel panicky!

jarman park, yeahhhh i always get haagan dazs there :D

Dam you i want a milkshake now! :D but i cant drive my car cos its got the spare wheel on it :( mmmm buuuut oh will be over soon! he can drive me! :D:D He's at his mates playing on his ps3 :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back