Feeling lonely and in need of chat :'(

bbee

Reaction score
My hormones are all over the place. I feel so lonely. Since I've become pregnant I've had alot if friends walk out on me - as I'm sixteen and 'no fun anymore' because I'm pregnant, so I'm feeling very lonely :-( and also as you know, boyfriend and I are having issues, luckily we've resolved most of them but he's now in Birmingham working and I don't even speak to him anymore! And I'm still wary about everythings thats been gone on between us!
I know it's mostly my hormones but gosh I feel shit! :(
Just need cheering up really, or reassured that its just my hormones making me feel like this ..

Thank you ladies, don't know what id do without PF xxxx

Cheer up chicky!
If your friends are acting like that they're not even worth being bothered about. Your real friends stick around no matter what. Just because you now have responsibilities doesn't mean you can't go out and still have fun but in suitable ways.

I would defo say a lot of your feelings are due to the lovely hormones rushing around inside you!
But just think how amazing your body and that little life your creating! (Gets me through anything ) :)
Keep smiling :)

Xx

Last edited:
I agree with Holly1991 if your 'friends' are treating you like that they are not true friends. Just think of the lovely little life growing inside of you and how much of an amazing mum you are going to be. Your hormones will be playing havoc with your emotions. I hope you manage to talk to your boyfriend and sort thing out. Keep thinking happy xxxxxxx

Aw thank you ladies :)
this really cheered me up!:) honestly, my hormones are a mess at the moment!! I find myself crying at the most ridiculous things :p
Obviously ive still got my close friends but theyre all jetting off on holidays and preparing for college! Feel like bubs is my only bestfriend at the moment, always gives me a boot when im down which cheers me up lol nothing better than feeling bubs kicking away!xxx

Last edited:
Aw thank you ladies :)
this really cheered me up!:) honestly, my hormones are a mess at the moment!! I find myself crying at the most ridiculous things :p
Obviously ive still got my close friends but theyre all jetting off on holidays and preparing for college! Feel like bubs is my only bestfriend at the moment, always gives me a boot when im down which cheers me up lol nothing better than feeling bubs kicking away!xxx

Haha you just cry away and let it all out , better than bottling it all up. :) everything will get better just don't let people bring you down. Ah just hearing my bubs makes me smile! Heard him/her kicking and squirming about on Doppler tonight very VERY active hehe :)
So excited to feel movement! :)

I can imagine its hard when all your friends are busy with holidays and college stuff.. But yeah just think of that amazing little person that you get to meet :) and they're love you no matter what! I don't really have any friends so I'm used to not doing anything. I live with my OH but he's at work a lot and my mums about when she can. So I get that you feel lonely. :)

Just keep smiling :) xx

Thank you! My Doppler should be here tomorrow so im excited to hear bubs! Only heard its heartbeat once!! So im super excited for that :p
I've Mostly been spending my time with boyfriends sister and my own sister but even she is jetting off to Madrid tomorrow for a week!!! I think it's just a case of me missin my boyfriend and being extremely hormonal! Hopefully my hormones will straighten out although they've seem to have gotten worse! So emotional!! xxx

Thank you! My Doppler should be here tomorrow so im excited to hear bubs! Only heard its heartbeat once!! So im super excited for that :p
I've Mostly been spending my time with boyfriends sister and my own sister but even she is jetting off to Madrid tomorrow for a week!!! I think it's just a case of me missin my boyfriend and being extremely hormonal! Hopefully my hormones will straighten out although they've seem to have gotten worse! So emotional!! xxx

Your welcome :)
Oh you'll enjoy the Doppler, just don't panic if you can't find bubs, mine hides behind my pulse all the time haha. An sometimes have to chase it around my womb lol.

Aww fingers crossed you feel better soon, :) if not were always about to chat haha.
Can always PM me if you want to aswel! :)

Xx

Haha my midwife had to chase bubs round the womb when I heard it for the first time lol, I have a very active baby!! I was in the scanning room for two hours trying to get measurements but couldn't because bubs wouldn't stop wriggling away, at one point it was even playing with its toes!!!! Adorable!!!

Thank you, you've really cheered me up! And of course if you ever need anything you can PM me!xxx

Last edited:
Someone posted this on my Facebook, it cheers me up, hope it does you too.
image-7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
X

Haha my midwife had to chase bubs round the womb when I heard it for the first time lol, I have a very active baby!! I was in the scanning room for two hours trying to get measurements but couldn't because bubs wouldn't stop wriggling away, at one point it was even playing with its toes!!!! Adorable!!!

Thank you, you've really cheered me up! And of course if you ever need anything you can PM me!xxx

Awww :)
Your very welcome !! :)

Xx

Nevermind just pregnancy hormones, dont forget that youre 16! The hormones that come with being 16 are hard enough to contend with without being pregnant! Lol I know I wouldnt have coped at that age so I take my hat off to you!

Everyone is right though, the important people with be there for you, it might be a hard lesson to learn but you will find out who your real friends are.

And obviously theres the massive reward at the end of it :)

Aww Thank you ladies!!! Don't know what is do with out PF!!!:)
And Jess. That's so adorable, I love it! It's now my lock screen on my phone!:p xxx

Any aquanatal/yoga for pregnancy in your area? We also have baby steps run by the NSPCC in our area that will have like coffee mornings and try and get women to meet other pregnant women and network and make friends. If you tell them you are a teenager they will try and match you with women of a similar age. Very soon you will feel you baby wriggle and kick and you will then know you are certainly not alone you will be smiling from ear to ear. Speak to your MW there are things out there.

My hormones are all over the place. I feel so lonely. Since I've become pregnant I've had alot if friends walk out on me - as I'm sixteen and 'no fun anymore' because I'm pregnant, so I'm feeling very lonely :-( and also as you know, boyfriend and I are having issues, luckily we've resolved most of them but he's now in Birmingham working and I don't even speak to him anymore! And I'm still wary about everythings thats been gone on between us!
I know it's mostly my hormones but gosh I feel shit! :(
Just need cheering up really, or reassured that its just my hormones making me feel like this ..

Thank you ladies, don't know what id do without PF xxxx

I can totally relate to this hun. My so called friends basically turned around and said that i wont have time for a social life anymore. They never speak to me, or text or call. I invited a couple round a couple of weeks a go and they didnt even ask how im getting on. Right now, i dont even care about whether they are friends or not. My family is important now. Id rather have no friends than fakes. So me and my OH are gonna prove them all wrong by going to Ante Natal Classes when they start. And make new friends their. Then we will see whos got a social life then. I put it all down to jealousy babes, because you are starting a new chapter in life and they are stuck in a rut doing the same things day in day out.

I hope it works out for you and your BF hun. Must be hard not having him around. And i agree with the last tjing you said, without this website and the ladies. Id be stuck. We dont get judged! Xxx

Thank you!! I'm not really bothered about my friends anymore, I know I'll be fine without them! It's just so annoying how heartless they can be!!!!
Just gonna focus on me and bubs and my family, then I can't go wrong!:) xxxx

Tri hopping but wanted to send you a hug. Pippas right it's hard enough being a teenager never mind adding preggo hormones in to the mix. I've been an emotional wreck since getting pregnant and I'm twice your age. It's totally normal to feel teary and down. Your so called friends are not worth your time but I do understand how upsetting it is when friends let you down. Horrible feeling. Focus on bubs and stay strong xxxx

Thank you!! I'm not really bothered about my friends anymore, I know I'll be fine without them! It's just so annoying how heartless they can be!!!!
Just gonna focus on me and bubs and my family, then I can't go wrong!:) xxxx

Im the same. I dont care if i never see them again tbh. We have more things to worry aboit and care about. Im sure they will come knocking when baby is here. My focus is on baby and family. Because they are the people who will stand by you always! They are the people who wont turn their backs. Friends come and go. Family are forever. Xxx

Ah bless you! It must be so hard for you because at your age friends really seem to be everything in your life at the moment dont they? :shock:

I dont really have a big group of friends, i have a handful of close friends. And it really shows who your real friends are when you find out you're pregnant. As my pregnancy was a total shock to me, and I had to wait untill my boyfriend got off holiday to tell him, I was all on my own with all the news sinking in. and my 'best friend' practically disapeared. its as if timing couldnt be worse yaknow?

I reckon people are quick to say its hormones but its fair to say that obviously we did have hormones and feelings before being pregnant anyway! it just comes to the time when we need them most that they decide to fack off!:wall2:

I hope youre ok sweet :)
xxx

Aw Thank you :)
honestly i feel so lonely at the moment. im having a major hard time with my boyfriend and feel like ive lost pretty much all my friends :( so i just feel so isolated!!! when my boyfriend calls and i say i feel lonely he just says 'awww its just your hormones..' its not, i feel lonely and my hormones are making it worse :( bleugh feel like poo!xxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back