Full of cold!!

ToriElla

Reaction score
I've developed a really bad cold over night :( My throat hurts, my whole head is sore and my nose is streaming. I don't know what i can take to ease it. The normal cold medicine says consult your doctor.

Is paracetemol all you can take for a cold?? :( I just want to get on with sorting the house out for the baby coming but I feel totally exhausted and cack!!

Paracetamol is ok to take and usually makes a cold a little more bearable. Hope you feel better soon hun xx

Im with u on this hun....just got 1 myself....the 3rd during the pregnancy!!!!!!!!!
Id take paracetamol and hot honey and lemon....its luuuurrrrvely

hope you feel better soon hun xxxxxxxxx

thanks!

My mam picked me up some paracetemol, some throat pastels the pharmasist said i could have and this throat syrup. She brought me lots of things with vitamin C in and some honey.

Feel like it's easing my symptoms so i'm feeling less sorry for myself now :D

Hi I went to the doctors yesterday with this and he said the best thing is steam vapour and paracetamol. Other than that honey and lemon in hot water. Good old fashioned stuff!!! Hope you feel better soon Tracy

Hello

i hope both of you feel better soon, it really sucks being sick while rpegnant, relax and put your feet up. :D
Katrina

If you have access to an asian shop (pakistani), ask for something called Joshanda, brand johar. It's instant. it's granules of different plants and it's GREAT!!!you drink it hot. As we spent our summer holiday in Pakistan, my sister-in-law was pregnant with a cold, and that's what she took, so I bought some and have used it myself. it has always worked well. I have seen some in a pakistani halal meat shops, where they sell a bit of everything as well.
If you can't find any, I'm happy to send you a couple of sachets...I can always ask for family from Pakistan to send more to me, so don't hesitate to ask!

hope you feel better though, because it is horrible to cough with a bump!
take care,
mel xx

PS: otherwise, my mum makes me drink thyme infusion usually, I hate the taste but again, it's usually efficient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back