Feeling like rubbish!!!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
Got up this morning and my arthritis has come back with a vengeance!!! Toes and fingers the size of sausages, throbbing back and knees so full of fluid they look like footballs!!! Got alot of pain in my abdomen and down my legs too. Hoping this is just the arthritis and not anything else coming on eg spd etc. Feeling very very sorry for myself today. :sad::(

Oh no :hugs: maybe go to docs and see what they can do? xxx

Hope ur ok hun, let oh run about after u xx

I have let him normally I am so independent that I hate letting someone else do stuff. I think it is because I was taking 8 co-codomals and 4 anti - inflammatories a day to keep me away from a arthritis attack before my bfp but since then I only taken paracetomol. Have to talk to the dr tomorrow cos my consultant app is 4 weeks away.

Poor u, hope u have had a good nights sleep and ur feeling ok today xxx

Feeling a little better not as stiff. Off to the docs today so hopefully might be able to get something to help.

Have got a few days of anti - inflammartories and was told I can use the votoral and iboprofen gels as they don't cross the placenta. He gave me calcium and vitamin d tabs that I have to chew twice a day that make me feel sick. Its like chewing on chalk. Joints feeling better can actually bend my knees now. lol

Glad ur on the mend, pregnancare has vit d and calcium in it. Iv stocked up, take one every eveving with my tea, i think thats why im not feeling as tired as others. Its got everything in it. Feeling pritty down today like, got pissed off at work :( cba working all through winter in the cold :( xx

I know that pissed off feeling. Feeling so crappy at the mo feel fat and stomach always hurting and joints always hurting and so hard to sleep at night. Feel so bad moaning though cos I know there are women out there who would give anything to be feeling like me. Just can't wait to get to tri 2 and start to feel better. Hope you feel better soon honey.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back