Feeling like a new woman!

ERIN84

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just to let you know I'm totally over that horrible bug I have had. I just starved myself yesterday and feel sooooo much better today. We started painting the nursey at the weekend so im feeling so much better about things. Thought it would be good to put a positive post on here as all I have seemed to be doing lately is moaning......

Hope everyone is feeling fine!

xxxxxx

So glad you are feeling better Erin! I think we've all got enough to deal with without being unwell too! I can't wait to start getting the nursery ready, what colours have you chosen??

I know, feeling ill makes things seem so much worse! It might sound boring but we are doing everything white! We have chosen the theme "the gingerbread man" from mamas and papas and in the store they have it against white walls and it looks fab. nice and neutral. Its hard when you are having a surprise. what colours were you thinking?

We are cheating a bit, there is a neutral wallpaper up already as my OH redecorated the whole house about a year ago. So it's a beige-y colour with little silver squares on it and I thought we could just change the soft furnishings for now and when baby arrives and is maybe using the room a bit more we can personalise it. So exciting all these preparations though!! Did you speak to your MW about the movements?

No, i didnt. I rang her yesterday re: the bad pains due to bug and because i was so ill I just didnt bother. I am seeing mw in 3 weeks so maybe just ask then? i spoke to my business partner about it at the end of last week and she said that she thought they would just say that everything was OK at scan so the chance of anything being wrong is very slim and I kind of thought she had a point?

PS, regarding the nursery, I dont think thats cheating. why do work if you dont have to? Beige is nice and neutral and as soon as you know what sex bub is you can put things up. Great idea! We had a horrible dark red on walls which we hadnt got round to painting yet so didnt have any choice!

So glad you're feeling better hun :)

Ooo glad you're better, bugs are so nasty at the best of times :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back