Feeling like poo....

gemmap27

Reaction score
I came home from work today (I left at 11.30) feeling crap. I told my boss I had a fuzzy head and felt sick. To be honest I did and have felt ill on and off all week. But I also feel really down. I started crying in the ladies for no real reason and thought I should go home. I have been feeling tearful for days.
I cant go to the loo either (tmi sorry) and the lactulose isnt working. I think this is why Ive been feeling so sick. I feel bloated and disgusting.

I was really starting to enjoy the pregnancy the tiredness had eased and I had loads more energy, I feel crappy again now.

I am going to have tomorrow off too, and hopefully will feel better after the weekend. :roll:

I'm going through that at the moment.. :( I'm just feeling so crap and tired, when I get into work I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep at my desk..and I just cry at the drop of a hat. I wish I could take time off but I've used all my paid sick days, and plus I get made to feel really bad if I don't go in. Not being able to go to the loo probably isn't helping..making you feel all sluggish and yuk..just make sure you get a nice long rest tomorrow and the weekend (if you're not working). Get well soon :hug:

Thanks hun!

My boss is okay - Though I think he might start getting fed up if I have much more time off. I think I have had 5 days off sick with this pregnancy, I dont think thats too bad. I think because I have also taken a lot of single days holiday - to help me get over feeling so tired - It probably seems like Im never there.

I think alot of how im feeling is down the loo thing, i eat tons of fruit and veg but nothings helping.

5 Days? Thats bl*ody good! I've had 194 and a quarter hours, which equals to about 5ish weeks! 3 of those weeks was spent in hospital/recovering. I wouldn't even say I have a stressfull/hard job..it's just total cr*p, the type of work and people there just get me down. I say take advantage, they can't do anything about your sickness, you have to look out for baby and yourself, and if they don't like it it's their problem.

Aww hun, hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: Have a really good rest this weekend, treat yourself to something nice to cheer you up too. Dont worry about work, having 5 days off is nothing. Ive had weeks off with this pregnancy for morning sickness, tiredness, thrush and sciatica. I dread to think what state Id be in if I had gone to work regardless of how I felt. Looking after yourself is the most important thing you can do, happy well mummy = happy well baby :)

xx

I agree with Tillytots, I have had loads of time off in fact i have been off for the last 3 weeks. I feel really guilty for being off but at the moment i have got Sciatica/SPd not sure which.
My midwife has referred me to Physio and advised that I should maybe have the next two weeks off to take me to the end of term and possibly return after christmas. I'm worried that due to the nature of my job i'm going to make it worse, but i'm also worried that work aren't going to be too happy about the amount of time i've taken either.

aww hun im sorry you feel crappy
ive been ill all bleeding week its not nice is it.
take some time off like others have said and just relax
manda xx

Awww :hug:

I went through that for a long time in first tri. My doc said to take pretty much as much lactulose as needed to get things moving. Maybe call your doc and see how much you can go up to taking or go back and see him/her and get something else instead to try.

Also try eating mostly the foods you know will get you 'going' for a couple of days. Weetabix works for me, wholemeal bread, bananas... I then drink only water those days to flush things through so to speak :roll:

And if you can, try going for a few shorter walks each day as that helps to get things moving through your system.

bless ya! I feel for you and know exactly how you're feeling.
I'm only working weekends (as I was a student before finding out about my baby)
I've had 4 weekends off and they seem determined to keep me working. I was really ill last saturday and they said i couldn't go home but i could have a longer lunch break. Arg.
Take all the time you need, stuff work!!

:hug: i know how your feelin, ive not bin able 2 go 2 the loo this wk :oops: im better now but at the start of the wk i felt awful, bloated, crampy, cudnt sleep so was tired and ratty :(

i hope the men appreciate wat we go thru!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back