• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling kicks :)

kay126

Reaction score
On a brighter note to my other sickness thread i thought id write a cheery one... i just wanted to express my overwhelming joy at the fact that over the last 2/3 days or so my noodle has been properly kicking and I love it even though it makes me a little bit squeamish sometimes as i still cant get my head round the fact theres a baby in my tummy haha!

i cant wait for it to be strong enough for OH to feel it too, he always looks dissappointed when he lies in bed with me with his hands on bump waiting patiently for noodle to move and then he never feels it :-(

can anyone tell me what theyre past experiences are when their OH or other people started feeling kicks too?x x x

aw how nice i keep feeling things but not sure if it was wind how do u defo know iits a kick?

i used to get flutters, now its like a mini very tiny electric shock as if somebody is jabbing u with their little finger from inside gently and quickly, when u feel a kick you know about it its unmistakable but quite hard to describe, other times it can feel like two little knocks, had about 5 kicks throughout today :)

i feel like little pulsing sensations wonder if its battling against my bulge!!

that sounds about right, thats a better way to explain it than my little knocks lol!

For me i only started feeling flutters around 16w which i think is due to an anterior placenta

From 20w is when things really started and now i can actually see my belly moving and i had a mishaped bump where either baby's head or bum must have been.

My other half has only felt baby a few times as he's quite impatient lol but when he has its been sooo nice :)

I know what you mean about feeling a bit sqeamish, it gets worse! When he really jolts it still makes me jump! hehe

My OH felt the baby kick at 18 weeks! They get very strong when I'm lying on my back in bed! It's lovely when LO kicks :)

Ive also been feeling big "proper" kicks since about 17weeks lol im sure people thought i was mad :lol: Dear Fiance hasnt felt them yet dispite some of his kicks been real tummy rippelers. Yesterday my Mum had her hand on as i laid relaxing and Oliver gave her a right old boot..She filled up with tears lol amazing feeling isnt it? I love him kicking but i panic if i odnt have movment for a day or so :eh:

I felt flutters around 16 weeks and OH first felt a kick at about 20 weeks, it is all about timing though, most times just as he lays his hand on my tummy it stops which is sad, i wish he could feel it as often as he likes. Mind you he has big hands, maybe it scares bubs off!

I didn't feel anything til about 20 weeks, then it felt like little bubble 'pops'. OH felt tiny kicks from about 21 weeks...he did get bit frustrated when I kept making him feel all the time and couldn't feel anything! Now I make him feel every night on the sofa when baby seems to be doing his kung fu practise in there!

this week i been propa booted but i havent seen OH so he has not had a chance to feel it. My sister was here from sweden and she felt him kicking in there.
This morning it was harder then ever. :D LOVE IT!

I have like little fluttery things, and then a woosh across my stomache as if baby as moved right across.

Is it to early for me to feel baby moving?

I have like little fluttery things, and then a woosh across my stomache as if baby as moved right across.

Is it to early for me to feel baby moving?

i was 15 weeks first time i felt it, it was more like tappings tho! Also that woosh feeling i had i thought it was the baby turning aroung :oooo:
also i have anterio placenta so i didnt expect it that early!

not when he moves about its like a pressure like someone would press there hand against my tummy from the inside :dance:

love it when you start feeling the baby, I never felt any of mine till 22 weeks, but maybee I didn't pick up on these initial flutters or trust what I was feeling was wind etc...

My favorite stage of pregnancy is when your tum changes shape when baby moves completely, like a tummy mexican wave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back