Feeling hot hot hot

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Ok so it's the middle of winter and I am boiling :shock:. I am usually the first one to put a cardi on even in summer but omg I keep burning up lol and am sat with a t-shirt on. I know it's cos Bertie is now generating his own body heat and if he's anything like his daddy it will be hotter than the sun in my womb!

Does this last til the end? My hair is getting frizzier by the second :roll: xxxxxxxxx

I started getting more noticeable hot flushes at 37 weeks but atm at night I'm so warm I struggle to sleep with the covers on me.

Christmas shopping and hot flushes = complete and utter nightmare!!

Lol I can imagine. I'm noticeably warmer all the time, can't wait for hot flushes :roll: xxxxxx

lol iv been d exact same

Im always cold even in the summer but this winter im just boiling all the time

Dreading the sudden onset of shivering once shes born lol il have lots of layers going in my bag to keep me warm

well I still walk around without a coat on and am always boiling!!!!! The OH is mega hot all the time (not hot in a good way!! lol) and was horrendous in the summer. I am for once very toasty during a winter but I'm worried about getting colds etc cos I walk around outside with no coat etc. lol. xxxxx

I'm loving feeling warm this winter... I'm always freezing cold and usually have numb hands and feet all winter long... But this year it's fab! Going to be a big shock when LO is out and I return to the ice block I usually am. Glad I am pregnant in the winter and not the summer! :)

I am the same, boiling all the time, since early pregnancy. When i visit my mum and dad the first thing i do is turn their heating off as i get that warm i pass out. They put their thermals on when they know i am coming. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back