feeling heavy and pressure is af coming?

minxies

Reaction score
hi girls little bit worried, im 8dpo, and im feeling really heavy and pressure like pushing down in my abdomen? feels like you to the day or so before your af is due.. im not sure till sat, but am panicking a little bit ... what if its early and all my symptoms have been that instead?

sorry just venting / panicking lol

keep feeling like im gunna go to the toilet and see lots of blood? its that very heavy feeling :(

I've had that pressure/heavy feeling for nearly 2 weeks?

as if you were due on? .. i keep getting shooting pains aswell. im hoping its a good sign maybe means something is happening and not my body getting ready for af, but guess ill have to see.

Yep and shooting pains in the lady bits too.
I'm hoping its a good sign, its gone on too long to be a sign of AF.
I also have dizziness, nausea, I'm exhausted and headaches?

Fx'd and :dust: for our BFP's! x

Well iv got 5 days to go so not thinking its af? I have shooting pains down there aswell and other symptoms so fx for us babe, when can u test? Xx

Going to test tomorrow onwards.

When are you going to test? x

Gunna test again tuesday did one today was BFN.. But ill be 10dpo tuesday x

Hey huni I got that feeling the night before I got my BFP so fxd xx

aw fxd i am in so much pain everywhere i could cry :( my legs are crippling me aching even tho i havnt walked anywhere, my head is hurting so much feels like it may explode and everywhere hurts and feels horrible :'( suffering lol

Hey every one i really need some help, me and my partner had intercourse a week before my period, well its a week later and im spotting maybe a drop a day, i have done like 4 tests all negative.
Do you think its too early to tell?

Thankyou :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back