Feeling flat

Laura1992

Reaction score
I've felt really flat and emotionless for the last few days. I just can't bring myself to smile or enjoy anything much? Generally I feel slightly negative but mainly just vacant. Not sure where this has come from. I don't even feel like sorting out baby clothes, although I have a lot of that to do so I'll have to force myself.. a few weeks ago I was dying to organise everything.

Also feel restless like I don't know what to do with myself all day. Time is going by so slowly and I feel like a vegetable. Can't get out as it's agony. Bored of sitting on my laptop and I don't even have the focus to watch the TV or read a book. I don't know what's going on..

Laura, I could have written this Hun.. I don't know what's wrong with me either but I just have no motivation for anything, I've been so horrible and snappy to Poppy :( I just find myself staring into space with resting bitch face.. Getting so frustrated as I too have plenty to do and I know that a couple of weeks down the line I'm going to be so stressed but it isn't enough to kick me into gear.. I'm assuming it's hormones but it doesn't make it any nicer to deal with. How's money at the moment? Could you get someone to your house for a haircut or another massage? Just to break up the routine a little. Can't imagine how bored you are. Hope you're feeling better soon, I go through phases like this and then for a while I'll be buzzing, wanting to do anything and everything and feeling on top of the world! xx

I'm selfishly glad that it isn't just me. I was supposed to be getting a massage yesterday, but the lady has a cold so she asked if I was ok coming or not and I decided not to risk it, so it'll be next week instead. I've got a scan tomorrow to look forward to, although I always get a bit anxious about those.

I've ended up finishing the last three loads of baby laundry so it's finally hanging to dry and I can tick it off my list. These girls have infinitely more clothes than myself and OH put together! I don't think we'll have to buy anything for about 9 months.

How is work going? xx

I feel a bit like this. My sleeping pattern is so so bad and I feel so sore in the day I just spend 99% of my time in bed sat on my phone lol! Xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

No Laura and Kate you are not alone! I thought it was just me! I think it's just hormonal too.

Sorry you're all feeling crap too, but we can all take comfort in the fact that we aren't alone! I have just sent OH out for ice lollies, as you do at this time of year.. I really fancied a fruit pastel lolly, and then when he got there he phoned and said "are you sure you don't want a callipo or twister instead?"... welllll now he's on his way home with all three because I couldn't take the risk of making the wrong choice haha xx

Ahh man, that's rubbish but something to look forward to next week I suppose.. Your scan will be lovely :) A little jealous! Work is being impacted heavily by my mood which is really bad.. I always feel loads better when I get some done but actually settling down to do it takes a lot of mind power! Vicious cycle... Glad it's not just us feeling miserable! I am an absolute ice lolly fiend - rocket lollies always do it for me..I can't buy lollies any more because I will just eat them all in a day.. Hope you enjoyed them - assuming that of course you had one of each?! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back