• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

feeling fed up !!

keljordan

Reaction score
sorrry to whinge, im just having a moan!! im 28 weeks, massive, feel like my belly is going to rip, i cant get comfy on a night and i chronic heartburn!!! :doh: oh and my belly wont stop itching!!! how am i going to last another 12 weeks?????:sad::sad::sad: sorry to moan i feel better now :angel:

:hug: Let it all out! I hope you get more comfy soon and the time will go quickly :hug:

dont worry i remember feeling like that at ur stage. when do you finish work? i justkeep going ointo the nursery and looking at all the baby stuff 2 remind me of why i feel so fed up. and remember it wont last forever xx

I know honey, its crappy isnt it xxx

you will manage and you will survive and you will get to 40 weeks and have your baby and

EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY

just remember that there are few bonuses about being pregnant this time of year but strawberries and fresh fruit are one of them
demand them constantly

love your sofa, do as little as possible and moan a LOT

make the most of it babes ;)

Last edited:
I totally sympathise. Its hard not to moan because sometimes its just hard being pregnant! Especially at the moment with all the heat and muggyness.

12 weeks will fly by I promise! Then you'll not only be back to having your body back and being more comfortable but you'll have your amazing new baby too :D

Oh and I feel for you on the itchy belly front. Ive some how managed to get eczema all over my bump over the last 2/3 months and its agony sometimes. I find wearing cotton helps and spend an evening with sudocrem over the bits that itch, it helped relieve it a little :) xx

also people persist on telling you how tired/exhausted/hard it is with a new baby as if you have no right to be tired/exhausted/fed up with being pregnant

i tend to avoid people now for this very reason

AH yeah the "ooh just you wait, once the baby's here THEN youll know what tiredness is." comment. Really think we should have a :murderous glare: smiley!! Actually this IS very tiring and draining, I think people forget how it is to constantly be uncomfortable and unable to curl up n get comfy on the sofa or in bed. And once we have our babies, Im sure we'll be exhausted, but we'll get to see our LOs everyday, and im pretty sure the feedback you get from them helps get you through. So there.

Moan away!!!

I feel bad cause it seems since i went over due, apart from the odd pain, I feel really comfy :lol:

Last edited:
I am sooo totally never comfortable! it takes me an age to get sorted in bed and i tried some of the sex last night over the birthing ball (highly reccomend) and managed to get my nipple welded to it (bloody thing must have leaked and dried) which was highly uncomfortable

i am fully expecting to be uncomfy for the next two weeks, though by the movements today, baby is on the way a bit sooner than that!

God I miss sex without having to work around a bump and potentially leaking boobies! might try the birthing ball....

ive just thought the same tiny. sex is ssooo hard \t the mo. i kiss being able to go on top. think tyhe ball cud come in handy

OMG!!! them positions r completely useless. no help wot so ever. like u say could at least b pregnant lady in pic! idiots lol!
when do u finish work now tiny is it thursday?

o and sorry keljordan weve invaded ur thread lol x

yep sorry kel, I officilaly derailed this thread with smut!!!!

Finish work on thursday Woohoo!!!! Got tomorrow and wednesday just doing 9 - 1pm and then a full day thursday. I cant WAIT!

if you have sex on the birthing ball

REMEMBER TO PUT A TOWEL ON IT

welded nipple is 'really' no fun at all x

I am sooo totally never comfortable! it takes me an age to get sorted in bed and i tried some of the sex last night over the birthing ball (highly reccomend) and managed to get my nipple welded to it (bloody thing must have leaked and dried) which was highly uncomfortable

This made me laugh!!!!!! Ha ha ha xx
I'm feeling better, just feel like I can't possibly get any bigger but I have another 12 weeks left, everyone keeps asking "when are you due" and when I say sept they go "noooo" " ooh you won't last that long" and I'm sick of " are u sure it's not twins" grrrr really gets to me that!! Just can't wait to meet our little girl!!!! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back