Feeling fab....Finally!!!

laura dec 1988

Reaction score
Hey ladies, :lol:

Well im 18 weeks pregnant today, and i think today is the first day i've felt fab :dance:my hair is soooo healthy, my skin feels lush and i generallly now feel iv got
the pregnancy glow :lol: I started to notice my very active bubba over the last few days and felt my first amazing kick 2 days ago....i hope its all plain sailing from here :D 20 week scan in 2 weeks and 3 days and counting whooop:dance:

Hows everyone else feeling ?? Anyone got big plans for seein in 2010

xx

hey, congrats on hitting the glow stage! I can't wait to feel good, feeling like crap is starting to get me down a little :(

2010 will be welcomed in with a glass of Schloer (I can pretend, right?! lol) at home with OH and a couple of friends. No new year fun and games for me this year! What's everyone else doing? Hope you all have a good one!

Aww i feel for you, my first 14 weeks were hell, i felt so down and ill and didn;t enjoy been pregnant what so ever :( It can only get better for you now though. :D

Same funnily enough for me, night with the girls drinkin schloer, i got 3 bottles for xmas, instead of the wine i normally get from family members haha. Im glad to see the back of bloody 2009 and im welcoming 2010 with open arms to be honest :D

Hope you have a fab one, no doubt us mummies to be will be struggling to keep our eye lids open till mid night, with the tiredness haha

xxx

Congratulations on feeling better, and on feeling the first kicks, can't wait!

Going to a comedy club in Leeds with OH tonight, was booked ages ago but i quite fancy staying in and sleeping in stead, LOL, ahh well, best get ready soonish, Hope everyone has a good night x

oh hell, that means I have another 10 weeks of this :(
but :yay: for u :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back