Feeling emotional

madam bully

Reaction score
Very strange today, have been feeling great this tri, the emotions of tri 1 seemed to go and I wasn't feeling hormonal at all.

Until I got to work and my boss had a go at me.

Now I am struggling to hold back the tears and having to blame it on my hayfever!

Why have I suddenly become all teary again?!

Aw hun :hug:

I've been like this for about 2 months or more, it's not nice is it?! Maybe your just having an off day, hope you feel better soon.

xxx

madam bully said:
Very strange today, have been feeling great this tri, the emotions of tri 1 seemed to go and I wasn't feeling hormonal at all.

Now I am struggling to hold back the tears and having to blame it on my hayfever!

I have days like this, problem is until you let it all out you will probably be teary and uptight all day. Is there anyway you can have a break??

evemarie8 said:
madam bully said:

I have days like this, problem is until you let it all out you will probably be teary and uptight all day. Is there anyway you can have a break??

Not really, its the kind of place you can't do anything but I did manage to go to the bathroom and sort my watery eyes out! Feel a bit better but not 100%

Thanks girlies :hug:

In that case I recommend a hot drink and something sweet and extreemly calorific!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Awww lady, I still get the odd emotional outburst, just think about wacking the bosses head with a 10 foot metla pool, make you feel better :wall:

Josephine_Beth said:
Awww lady, I still get the odd emotional outburst, just think about wacking the bosses head with a 10 foot metla pool, make you feel better :wall:

:rotfl: oh yes!

The rest of the office are going paintballing next weekend, I may have to slip a few of them some money!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back