• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

feeling down :(

Happybunny

Reaction score
I am feeling sorry for myself! I thought I would be full of energy and blooming now, but instead I am still throwing up and feel like I've been run over by a lorry!! I get 9 hours sleep and have a half hour nap every evening, I just don't get it.
I am sure my poor hubby is sick of my whining...I just want to wake up one morning and feel wonderful and enjoy eaating again :(

Someone please tell me it will end!! :cry:

sorry you are feeling so bad.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

my m/s was terrible it did ease eventually, it lessened and lessened and now I am fine... everyone is different so i hope it will ease for you soon..

Aww bless ya :hug:
It will get better I felt like this last week and it has eased this week. I'd have a few iffy days then a couple of better days.

I know what you mean about OH getting fed up of listening to the complaining about feeling ill. I usually come on here and have a rant and everyone cheers me up. :hug:

:hug: Poor you, it will pass. I spent the first 16 weeks in bed, i could only move to use the loo and shower. Im fine now. Just take it easy.

:hug: :hug:

It will pass eventually hun, and it sure is worth it :D

:hug:

aww thank you for your messages :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know it is for the best reason ever :D ... but it is nice to know that it will pass eventually!! :pray: :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm still feeling quite grotty at the moment too

Poor you! I found that weeks 12 - 14 were pretty difficult, I'd had no symptoms from week 10, felt brilliant, then had my 12 week scan and felt awful for about 10 days. Eventually it passed, and now I feel great!

It will pass.....x

I just wanted to say hang in there it will pass. I had been feeling terrible up to week 16 and I seem to be feeling much better now. Still only really eating plain foods but I am eating at least!

Good luck.

thanks again for your replies :hug: :hug:

Things have been good this evening. After feeling terrible all day, I decided to finally give ginger tea a go. I hadn't believed what I read about it (and I am not overly keen on the idea of ginger tea.) Anyway, I had two cups and I felt ok...not 100%, but I was well enough to look forward to my evening meal and I really enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!!!

That hasn't happened for a good few weeks!!!

Hooray for ginger tea...it really works!! :cheer: :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm still feeling quite grotty at the moment too

Poor you! I found that weeks 12 - 14 were pretty difficult, I'd had no symptoms from week 10, felt brilliant, then had my 12 week scan and felt awful for about 10 days. Eventually it passed, and now I feel great!

It will pass.....x

I just wanted to say hang in there it will pass. I had been feeling terrible up to week 16 and I seem to be feeling much better now. Still only really eating plain foods but I am eating at least!

Good luck.

thanks again for your replies :hug: :hug:

Things have been good this evening. After feeling terrible all day, I decided to finally give ginger tea a go. I hadn't believed what I read about it (and I am not overly keen on the idea of ginger tea.) Anyway, I had two cups and I felt ok...not 100%, but I was well enough to look forward to my evening meal and I really enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!!!

That hasn't happened for a good few weeks!!!

Hooray for ginger tea...it really works!! :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back