Feeling down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't apologise Rooster, there's no hostility. There was no malicious intent in my post, just expressing my feelings. You did nothing wrong :) xx

I think pretty much every member on pf is aware of those in favour of cc and those against so we don't really need it repeating.

As rooster said lets support each other it's a tough old world being a mum so backlash on here certainly isn't needed.

Lulu - fantastic that Luca went down by himself, long my it continue. X

I can't believe that turned into an argument. Just ignore the hate lulu please don't let people make you feel bad.

I'm glad Luca went down better, fingers crossed it continues

I can't believe you're shocked that it would turn argumentative when the first post was basically flaming some of the people on your group who post here! Oh, but I forgot, it's ok to flame anti cc posters.

When the poster had already expressed how badly she had been made to feel by the CC haters then why come on here and push your opinions even more? If wasn't a thread for that - she wanted support and to be made to feel like a good mum! Which of course she is as she has a happy healthy boy!

You don't agree with controlled crying we get that, we've seen you post it so many times - don't keep forcing it in people's faces!

Im pretty sure nothing was "forced" in anyones face on this post. Just flaming of kumber. As another poster said, why all the bitchiness? What was the point in this post? Ofc its gonna rile people up who have been attacked in the first post. Why put it on the forum? Just keep it private ffs.

Im pretty sure nothing was "forced" in anyones face on this post. Just flaming of kumber. As another poster said, why all the bitchiness? What was the point in this post? Ofc its gonna rile people up who have been attacked in the first post. Why put it on the forum? Just keep it private ffs.

This is exactly it. I have screenshots which highlight how I "forced" my post on the Facebook group in people's faces. I didn't, I posted an article I thought the other mums might find interesting. As far as I'm aware no one else had a problem with me posting it on the group, only Lulu got offended. Why drag all of that on to the forum.

I feel this whole thing has been incredibly two-faced when Lulu could have come to me directly, given that she has my number and Facebook. Instead, I was deleted on fb and publicly flamed here. I had no clue Luca cried for a few minutes when he was put down. I have far too much going on with my own children to remember small details from another person's life.

This entire thread has really upset me, you're all saying to stop the negativity and horrible comments but I feel like all this thread has done is surreptitiously bad mouthed me under the guise of "not naming names".

I don't see how you were "publicly flamed" when I don't know who you are and your name was never mentioned! The first I knew this post could of been about you was when you commented! So is that not "publicly flaming" yourself?

Because the same article I posted on the forum the other day was also posted on the Facebook group, something Lulu alluded to in her first post. It's also very sly as she knew full well I would see this and must now be sitting back and enjoying the shit storm it has now caused.

To be honest I find it amusing that you're both crawling out of the woodwork and slamming me, for something YOU did which I thought was out of order. If you don't agree, get the hell off my post.

What are you looking for? A mother of the year award? I think it's so unfair that someone who was preaching from the heavens about pnd and feeling down, you can't just accept the fact that what you did upset me. If I wanted to slam you, I have a longer list than just this Kumber. I won't be backed into a corner and attacked for having feelings and I'm certainly not going to sit here and have an argument over the Internet, how embarrassing. You and applepie should start your own hate thread, its very boring.

I'm not looking for anything at all. If you thought I was out of order, why didn't you just say rather than being sneaky and two-faced and posting it on the forum? I would have thought having it out with each other would have been much better than crying wolf to a forum full of strangers. Anyway, I've had my say now. I'm honestly not interested in how you feel about it, if we're going to go down that route there is plenty YOU have done to upset ME but I don't really see how it's worth whining about when there are more important things going on in my life.

TTFN.

If you really want to go there lulu about feeling bullies how about whenever I posted during pregnancy? What was it you said to me again? Oh right "the world doesn't revolve around you just because you're pregnant" well the world doesn't revolve around you just because you've got a kid. You've been nothing but nasty to me and to kumber and anyone else who dares say anything that doesn't fall into your way of doing things, it's upset you someone posted a article on CC and yet you think because you let your little one cry for a few minutes that people are having a go at you? No we're not we just don't agree with it and honestly if people judge you maybe don't post that you do it if it upsets you that much? I didn't post half of what I wanted to when pregnant and I'm not about to keep my Mouth shut now.

Violet, I think you'll find the only time I said anything to you, was the time you practically bit your oh's head off for letting the dog in the garden. I don't see why you're piping up either.

Regardless this is done now. It's boring.

Thread closed.

Please leave Facebook problems on Facebook and not drag them over to the forum. Had the post not have been directed at some of the members here I would have left it open.
Rudeness, flaming or trolling is not tolerated on, or about the Web Site, or its members.
Social network cross posting (cross referencing discussions/disputes between social networking websites and PregnancyForum.co.uk) is not permitted.
An all round reminder also:
Antisocial, discriminatory or offensive messages (intended or otherwise) aimed at the community at large, certain demographics (including parenting styles) or specific members, are not permitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back