Feeling down

bidsy

Reaction score
I know I should be ontop of the world but im in such a low mood at the min which I think was triggered off by being quite hurt by my so called friends which I have known from school.

They all went on hol together and I wasnt invited and not one of them mentioned it to me, it was a hen week, I am going on the hen weekend but I saw pics of them all on face book on this week away. I prob wouldnt have gone as im quite a home bird and family orientated but it would have been nice to have been asked. im not boring or anything I like a giggle. I think its cause not one of them mentioned it that it has upset me I feel like they have been decietful.

Also one of my closest friends didnt congratulate me on my bfp and prob wouldnt have if I hadnt text her first to see how she was after wondering why she hadnt replied. At the end of her text it said congrats by the way. Sometimes I think ppl are jelous because their lives havent taken the path they would like. I feel very lucky as my fiancee is my best friend and I love him so much and my family and his are close. I dont really want to go on the weekend now but ive paid for it.

Sorry for such a long thread just needed to get off chest x

Aww it's not nice hun when you feel like that. Maybe they didn't ask because you're pregnant and they thought you'd rather stay home anyway. Hormones don't help either chuck, they can make you super sensitive. Just think of your little baby and all the things you're going to do as a family and it'll cheer you up loads :hug:xx

Ye your right pippaj thank you hun, hope your doin ok and hope evie is well xx

Aw hun sorry your feeling down, I stick to the rule of no friends just accaqutainces (sp) because I've been let down so often I have a close family and hubby and I am happy with that.
Big hugs

Aww Bidsy I really feel for you hun. I am in similar position but cause most of the guys are guys so I just think they are being Guys lol.
My hubby is really good too and I think sometimes a hug from him can cure everything.
Also as Pippa says I know I am mega sensitive right now so I've come to conclusion have a little cry and get it out of my system then hug hubby for at least 10 minutes :)

Sending you tons of hugs hun :) xxxxx

Last edited:
sorry to hear that you are sad hun like the other girls say it doesnt help your hormonesare all over the place keep smiling xx

Aww thanks girls your replies have really cheered me up thank you xxxx

Friends can be pains in the ****. Just remember what you have and smile. xxx

bidsy are you the first to fall pregnant/ have kids amongst your friends? I was with mine when i had my surprise first child, and none of the could even try and understand, they all thought it ok, but as it's not something they had even thought about, they didn't get excited about it and treated it like normal business. They loved it when baby was born etc, but left alone the rest of the time. I really don't think they meant to make you feel like this, just it's not there thing yet..

Go on the hen weekend, catch up with them, and enjoy it. They will get used to what pregnancyis all about over the next 9 mthns with you, treat them like an bloke finding out about pregnancy, it will take time ! they will need to try to find the right balance with you as friends anyway by the time baby is born, as your life will be split in half, with more responsibilty than them.

Last edited:
Hi jj Im not the first no, one girl is 6months and she went but im not gonna let it bother me ive decided im just happy with what ive got and looking forward to whats to come. Some of them are a bit odd anyway and ive got diff groups of friends anyway. Ill go on the weekend as I cant afford to loose money like that so ill enjoy it. Just felt quite hurt but its passing. x Thankyou x

Bidsy you will get more friends when you have the baby - ones in the same boat too
Join a antenatel group (a local one) , first babies are perfect for meeting ladies due at same time as you, and you keep in touch and have coffeee mornings as your kids grow up together ..
It's not as easy after the first child to do this ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back