Feeling Crap!

Buzby

Reaction score
Have'nt been on for ages due to feeling so crap.:sick:

Last Friday couldnt stop being sick was sick every hour up until Sat night. Phoned NHS 24 and they said this was quite normal and to keep drinking fluids, did this but wasnt keeping much down. Was sick again and again then finally I was bringing up blood so called them again and had to go to an out of hours GP. Had to have an injection to stop the sickness and was given tablets to take. Came home and was sick again. Finally got to sleep that night without being sick again.

Now I am only sick once in the morning, thank God but still feel pretty crap throughout the day. Can't seem to figure out what to eat. The only thing I really enjoy are chips and mayo and ready salted crisps. Ice lollies as well.

I hope I will feel better in a few weeks and be able to eat yummy things again. Has anyone else had sickness like this? x

My sickness hasnt been as extreme as yours but i am sick almost everyday and if im not sick i still feel very crappy. I dont usually feel better until the evening. Been off work loads and i think they think that i am taking the piss. I hardly eat and i am very picky when i do want to eat. I know how you feel though, it makes you feel so down and as if its never going to end. Im patiently waiting on the pregnancy glow and having lots of energy!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back