Feeling breathless

mummyagain

Reaction score
I feel really short of breath today,makes me worn out after the simplest of tasks. I know its just the baby squashings ribs but i wish it would go away!!!!!!!!!!

It happens to me all the time. Sometimes I have to really control my breathing and breath really deep to be able to carry on!!!!
I'm just thinking that it is going to get worst in the next weeks!!!! :|

It could also be iron deficiency hun- I'd tell your mw just in case. It really is a symptom of it for me anyway.

:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

I have that too and my nose is all stuffy as often happens in PG :roll: i feel like i'm suffocating sometimes :doh:

Sending :hug: as soon as they drop we'll be able to breathe again, it'll be the toilet trips then :rotfl:

I can empathise hun as this one is breech he is still squashing my lungs and although this means I don't need to pee every 5 seconds yet, I climb a flight of stairs and feel like I am 100 years old! Hope you get some relief soon :hug:

My doctor said the same thing! it will get better when the baby moves down. but i already have too pee every ten minutes so god knows how i'll be then :lol:
Mostly I feel breathless when I lay on my back :x

I'm suffering with this tonight too, get it sometimes when my tummy seems to be growing. Was a pain tonight tho as I was having a girlie catch up with friends and couldn't get my gossip out quick enough because I couldn't breathe properly!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back