feeling blurghhhh

jodie34

Reaction score
Hey ladies well as title says i feel crap , been havin dizzy spells for the last 2 days now i feel like im getting flu but withput the sniffles part im shatteted but carnt sleep , oh any my c section scar from my 6 year old was a bit sore the last day or so sorry for the moan but i feel rubbish i think im probably about 10dpo xxx

Aww hope you feel better soon. It's been 14 years since my c section and I still have the odd day it feels sore.

Thanks im putting the fluie feeling down to being shattered i just carnt get to sleep then wen i do i wake up for the toilet arghh lol xc

Nightmare. I'll be lucky if I get any sleep tonight, someone's letting off fireworks and it's scaring my dog. He keeps climbing on the bed which wouldn't be so bad but he's a Bernese mountain dog and quite big lol

Oh bloody hell your poor pooch ours dosent like them either xx

Hiya the fluie feelin has gone still got a fuzzy head its not big dizzy spells just fuzzy if u know what i mean lol , how was your doggy last night with the fireworks xx

I know what you mean. Hope you're being looked after.

The dog was fine after he took over the bed. He not one for getting on the bed normally so I knew he was freaking out.

Yep but im not one for doing as im told so oh is getting annoyed well its sunday housework day lol , glad ypur doggy settled ok xx

I'm awful when I'm ill. My hubby tries to help but nothing gets put away in the right place and his idea of cooking is take away. It stresses me out lol

Yep lol same here he does try to help but id rather do it my way then it doesnt need doin again lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back