Feeling Bloated ?

gemmap27

Reaction score
Has anyone elsse had this?

Today I feel really bloated - I am only 5 weeks and my trousers feel really tight. I am not a really slim girl (size 18 ) and thought it would be ages before I noticed and changes to my shape!

oh yes!! my pants started feeling tight at about 6 weeks.
i was really bloated, and now i cant do my old pants up anymore, even though i dont yet have a bump, im still very bloated!
feel like i could pop!

I had that all last week but my tum seems to have gone down a bit now :) I was walking around the office with my trews undone and a long white top on to cover it up lol

I keep going from feeling really bloated to going back to normal :? .

Definately hun, like fifi it comes and goes...sometimes I look about 4 or 5 months pregnant although it's not really a bump just bloating and other times it's goes back to normal belly. I've taken to my old maternity trousers most of the time coz it's generally more comfie :D

yeah im suffering this really badly, wearing big baggy t.shirts to try and hide it as ive not told every one yet and i recon i look at least 6 months pregnant :rotfl:

im feeling bloated too x im normally size eight but 8s dont fit anymore x my bore are a size bigger too xx

I am so bloated, but I think its gas. Put me near a naked flame and I'll explode :oops: Its really uncomfy

Me too - it seems to get worse through the day as well!!

my mum suggested looping a little ring of elastic through the button hole on my jeans and putting the button through that, I have been trusting the zip alone to hold by jeans up under a long top! thank god long tops are in at the mo - tunic tops hide a multitude of things! :lol:

seems to have calmed down a little now , but do not feel comfy in normal jeans , too tight !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back