Feeling Better Tonite :)

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
I have Fall Out Boy playing so so loud :D :D :D :D :D

Its 8 Weeks tomorrow until my mini break to Ostend and Bruges with my mum

Its 9 weeks to xmas :D :D :D :D :D

and 10 weeks till my 21st!!! :D (i think lol)

Got a night out with the people from owrk on the 6th of November which should be cool (one of the guy is quite dishy and from liverpool so cool acent :shhh: hehe)

And did i mention im listening to FALL OUT BOY :D :D :D :D

I have my dad's 60th birthday in novemeber too so have got some black skinny jeans (yes my arse fits in skinny jean :rotfl: ) some knee length boots with a heel to go over them, my black wasitcoat and a shirt and wearing a hat too....its a BLUES BROTHERS party!!!! AWESOME!!!

SO yeah im trying to focus on good things...Really need to focus on them atm....

lol Glad to hear your having fun hun, im 20 too !!! for this and the reason you seem almost as random as me msn sometime ?!?! :D :D :D

At least now you have gone to the dark 'eyeliner' side, I can have Jon Bon Jovi & Ritchie Sambora all to myself!! :dance:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

at least we can share makeup and not just hairspray :moon: oh wait isnt richie going BALD now? :moon:

Well as I saw him round about this time last year and he held my baby girl in his arms... he werent bald!

no, he shaves :)

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

SarahH said:
no, he shaves :)

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

is that him pretneding to be all manly? and one Question babe....how does he shave his own back???? :think:

babe....i mean in this the nicest way possible....but......MING!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

cant he pay someone? or is the money drying up now? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Why would he pay someone when he has me to do it and kiss it better afterwards :lol:

I have just had a fulll body shudder at the thought of kissing a mans previously hairy arse no matter how fit the man is :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mmmmmm..... smmmoooooooooooooooooottthhhh!!

Anyways, buzzcocks on now :)

You only win because Danny Dyer is on and I am now drooling over him... I will be back in 30min!

i best get my thinking cap on hadnt i...i must win lmao

at least we know now what emo is!! emotional hardcore... :D at least i understand wtf your calling me now lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back