What we all upto today?

I went shopping with Jed this morning then shoping with my dad this afternoon. I bought my last christmas pressies and spent nearly £100 on myself in Next. I got 2 pairs of jeans and 2 tops. What a rip off :roll:

ive still got bl**dy cold!im fed up of it now!kicked OH outta bed with the kids at 8am then i stayed in bed til 9 got up and had a nice bath :D did some ironing and had a very quick tidy up,played on thexbox and thats it really.couldnt even be bothered to cook I sent OH to chipshop.I will probably running round like an idiot tomorow :lol:

Let's see. Today I did... nothing :lol: I love school holidays. I can spend the day being absolutely lazy. Well, not entirely. I had to make breakfast, lunch and supper (DH peeled the potatoes :lol: ). For the rest I just watched some shows I recorded a while back and slept on the sofa.

Last weekend DH and I went shopping for some maternity trousers/jeans and bras. I've gone up 2 cup sizes and I'm only 8w1d :shock:

Well, today I have had yet another day of lying down, with occasional periods of sitting.

The novelty is wearing off........

I've cleaned the bathroom, pureed some veg for Logie, delivered the neighbours xmas cards and have had a play on the wii fit. Waiting for OH to come home from his work xmas night out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back