Feeling baby move?

Mummyxbear

Reaction score
Hi
I'm just wondering when other mummy started to feel baby move? I'm sure with my last it was before 16 weeks I'm now 15+3 and nothing. I don't look or feel pregnant and it's starting to get me down.
Thank you
Nicola x

It's still so early honey!!! Don't worry!!!
I've just got my first few kicks and I'm 19+3 you've got plenty of time.
As for the bump people don't 'pop' till 25 weeks! It just depends on you
Were all different and u shouldn't compare yourself to anyone else
We are all different x

I got my first flutters at just over 16 weeks and they were few and far between, it is only now that I am seeing them increase and actually feel like proper movement. I worried too when I was at your stage but all bubs are different and go at their own pace, I am sure everything is fine hun xx

This is my 4th about 18 weeks I felt definate movement with my last it was earlier I was worrying too all pregnancies are different try not to worry x

Im 18 weeks tomorrow. And just this past week ive REALLY started to feel movements. And its just such an amazing feeling. Xxx

I felt flutters after 16 weeks , didn't feel movement and kicks till after 20 week so I wouldn't worry. Xxx

I didn't notice flutters till 21wks and felt kicks at 24wks, but this is my first baby so maybe that's why xx

This is my first pregnancy and felt first flutters around 19 weeks. Having definite kicks now. I wouldn't start to panic yet it's still very early! X

Can anyone tell me what the flutters feel like??

For me flutters felt like popping bubbles, I know for a lot of women they feel like butterflies though x

Mine started at about 19 weeks & they feel like bubbles popping or someone lightly tapping on your arm x

I thought I may be feeling flutters at around 18 weeks but I wasn't sure, then at 19 weeks the proper kicks came and have just gotten more frequent since :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back