feeling a little ergh!

setdse

Reaction score
:help:Since i have been pregnant i seem to always feel ill, whether its a constant runny nose, a chesty cough, or being stuck on the toilet all day! I ahve just been putting it down to pregnancy but my OH recently had a bad weekend where he was constantly on the toilet and his belly ached! All day today my belly has ached when im moving around and im constantly running to the loo.

I work in a nursery so have to be careful as it is easy for me to pick things up and pass em on. Right now im feeling ready to call work and say im not coming in tomorrow...but would prefer not to.

Is anyone else in the same boat or know whats happening to my body recently! Just seems never ending things atm!:cry:

I have had similar things everyone in work comes in when suffering as we dont get paid sick pay so there are always things going around colds, bugs etc

should i brave it and go to work tho... anmd os it a pregnancy thing or could i actually just be ill. I work with kids so ahve to be soo careful

if u could have a tummy bug u should stay off x

some days i can feel great and other days i feel groggy but all i can say is get rest when you can x

I know how you feel, I've had cold after cold still not had my flu jab x

well i phoned work this morning and all i said was hi its sophie and my manager said "dont even think about comin into work! Your pregnant girl! Get better 1st!" .... I was kinda shocked.... do i really sound that bad! Oh well. Im not curled up in bed with a nice cup of tea and my OH and my beckan call.... Bless him. Love the man to pieces

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back