Feeling a bit odd all week...

Locachica

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Hope you're al doing well today!!

I've been feeling really weird this past week. Wether it's me gone into overdrive or not, I do not know but I've been getting strange stomach flutters. They don't hurt at all, it's just slight fluttering after food mainly.

Has anyone else got this at all?

I'm on CD 28- and I'm due AF tommorow :x :x :x

Hoping she decides not to visit me.

My ticker says I can actually test today but I've gotten so many BFNS these past few months...

I had a weird experience with a 2 euro test around Christmas. It came up positive as did a tesco one and what do you know AF arrived!!

It's put me off- big time, but I know I wont be able to go to Tesco without buying a test.

Looks like OH is going to the shops today lol.

I understand about not wanting to test too early. I waited until day 34 to test as my cycle had varied from 28 to 35 days .... you're probably wise to wait, but I think I'd be tempted!

Ir's terrible I really am tempted lol.

I'm lying on the sofa feeling a bit ill. I'm not sure if it's because AF is due tomorrow/I'm a bit hungry/pregnant!!

Yep, I'm off with my symptom spotting already!!

Good idea about waiting, will resist the unreal urge I have to go down to tesco for a test :D

How you all getting on today?

Anyone feeling like me?

If you can wait till the day AF is due I reckon that'd be ok. I always started in the morning so I knew that if I hadn't started by lunch time I was good to test. Do you have anything like that you can give yourself time limit or anything?

Well, I'm going to say that if she doesn't arrive by next Tuesday then I'll test. I don't want to test and be sad by a BFN.

What about yourself? How are you feeling today?

Just get peeing its the unknowing that kills you! Fingers crossed for you honey. How long you been TTC. Is this your first?

It is indeed!

We've been trying (not continuously) for about 6 months-1 year. Every time we have tried we've got either BFNS or I've said "it's too stressful, it'll happen when it happens". I know I should be more continuous with it all, but it's very disheartening to see a BFN...

I was charting for a little while, but I find once Af arrives, I lose all the determination that us girls need for TTC!

It's all very confusing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back