Damn pains

Hchee1979

Reaction score
Last month I only had a 28 day cycle (which is unusual) and today is CD28 so technically i should be receiving a visit from the witch but all i've had all last week and this week is period like pains. I had these with my last pregnancy (which ended in m/c) so I'm getting all excited about the prospect that we've been incredibly lucky this month. I've been and bought a couple of tests but I'm not sure when to do it seeming my cycle might be longer than I think.....any suggestions? I can't wait any longer.

I've been feeling pretty bloated and extremely tired, and of course all the pains in my lower abdomen are leading me to think its one thing when it might be nothing or the witch :(

Gah...i hate not being in control!
x

Maybe just try one now out of curiosty and try one in the morning. Hope it's BFP!! If not try in few more days if af hasn't shown her face xx

Maybe just try one now out of curiosty and try one in the morning. Hope it's BFP!! If not try in few more days if af hasn't shown her face xx

Thanks for replying :)
Tried one last night and it was negative :( but the witch hasnt shown her face yet so maybe its too soon :(
x

Did you try this morning? Best time for an early bfp is first morning urine fmu xx

Did you try this morning? Best time for an early bfp is first morning urine fmu xx

Nope I didn't. I thinking of leaving it until I'm sure I'm late. I'm still getting period-y pains but I'm secretly hoping for implantation. think I'll leave it until wed next week. (best laid plans of mice and men and all that!) lol

How are you getting on
x

Damn and blast it - the witch showed her ugly face yet again yesterday afternoon :( I'm so disappointed cos I'd thought I'd cracked it :(
Ahhh well start again....think I'm going to try the SMEP properly this time!!
x

aww gutted shes shown her ugly face!!
we tried the smep this month. Really hard work!!

lots of luck next month hunny x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back