feelin very sorry for myself...

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
i am off work for the next 72 hours, i have caught the norovirus (i work at a nursery in NHS, so its going around) i think typing this message is the longerst i have been off the toilet since 6:30 am lol
sorry tmi

also i am a little worried. does anyone know if this can effect unborn babies??? the word virus makes me go,,ahhhhh

aww back to the bathroom i go........... :(

Hi Tinkerbell,

I had severe food poisoning (over 2 weeks) at 3 weeks' pregnant and mild food poisoning (48 hour bug) at 15 weeks-ish and my baby is now 20 weeks and fine... my doctor told me in neither case was there anything to worry about.

So I'm sure you will be fine too. Drink plenty of fluids and make sure you rest lots - and don't hesitate to get in touch with the doctor if you have any concerns.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Sorry to hear you're not well :hug: I'm sure the doctor would have advised if there was anything to worry about with the baby so just relax and look after yourself :hug:

Aww, you poor thing. This norovirus is really doing the rounds isn't it!

Take care of yourself and try and drink plenty. Hope you feel better soon xx

Hi,

I've had sickness bugs and colds whilst being pregnant and it was fine. Asked the mw about minor illnesses when I saw her and she reckoned I'd be fine if I got them. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back