Feel so sick nervous scared to death...

Ikklemoi

Reaction score
I physically feel so sick to my stomach right now, I'm convinced that am gonna die and not WA me to meet my little boy tomorrow. I just don't no how to calm myself down at all about the procedure everything is daunting about it. This will be my 4th c section the baby was a big shock and still not got my head around it yet. As mad as it sounds a just wanna run away and not have to deal with the impending doom as feeling 😰😰😰😰. Not sure how am gonna actually be able to lay on the theatre table knowing what's happening and what could happen to me. 😰😰.

Oh no, don't feel like that, it's just nerves everything will be fine and you'll be cuddling your new baby before you know it.

Sending you lots of hugs xxx

Thinking of you today. You are in good hands and your anxieties and worries will be over soon and replaced with the best thing in the world. Make sure you talk to them about how you feel and they will help make you more comfortable. Big hugs xx

Good luck, I am sure all will go well and you will be in safe hands. Looking forward to hearing you are having lovely baby cuddles!

Update? I'm sure all went well. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back