Feel so rough and crappy!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
I made a post about it last night but deleted it because I felt a bit silly but......Last night all evening I felt so restless and agitated I couldn't keep still for 5 minutes and even tried going out for a walk but it didn't help at all. My OH was away fishing last night so I stayed at my mums and she was starting to get worried because she thought I was acting really strange.
I woke up about an hour ago and I feel really rough! It feels like I've got a hangover but thats impossible because it's been ages since I last drank. I just feel really crappy and drained.
Why do I feel like this?

aw hun :hug: :hug: :hug: lots of hugs to you I've had days like this and just put it down to my body's preparations for getting ready. Just try and take it very easy today.

Don't know why you feel that way hun, but i guess it is just a bit of being fed up, worried about the section? and all other things rolled into one, well is for me i have days and nights like that , i didn't sleep well last night at all had strange dreams all night and felt i hardly got any sleep and feel manky today!! Blehhhhh :hug: (not sure if that helped at all!)

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

ive been the same, restless and not knowing what to do, and then waking up with the roughest feeling, like you said like a hang over,
all i can put it down to is the worry of having a baby, and the hang over is like a headache from it,
i dunno if its the same for you,
hope you feel better soon
cor dont pregnancy have some downfalls. :(

Hiya hun,
I feel like this too :( I have been very emotional and agitated over last couple of days. Have cried a lot and shouted about anything! :? I've woke up a few times now with that 'hangover' feeling, very weird! :?
Glad you got your date for section. If I havent got laptop back by then (they said it could be another couple of weeks :x ) then hopefully someone will update me on how it goes :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back