Feel so lonely...

Beckyb1991

Reaction score
Nothing to do with ttc but I need to talk even if noone listens... My O/H works night and I work days, me both work a lot and rarely get to see each other , and tonight we actually both have a night off together for the first time in a month! Was so happy so I planned to cook dinner for him and snuggle up and watch a film after and whatever else that followed. Just before I was about to announce I was gonna cook his favorate meals chilli concarni and apple crumble with homemade custard he kissed me and said see u tomorrow ... I asked where he was going and he said he was going round his friends ( who he works with twice a week between the hrs of 7pm and 7am) he see's him more than me!!!!!! I was so incredibly angry and hurt we started argueing and he went in a huff and said he'd stay because I was being so pathetic... I told him not to bother and went to bed ... I can't stop crying! I know I'm probably being selfish but I feel so hurt and angry! :( I miss him so much and wanna spend all my freetime with him but he's more interested in going to play with his friends!! :( :( x

Uh hun. Men can be so insensitive at times.

Xx

You're totally not being selfish hun. I think anyone in that situation would feel hurt and annoyed by it. Hugs to you xx

No you're not being selfish at all. I think that's very unfair on you your one night off together and he's going his friends :-( xx

Thanks girls. He didn't get home till 4am! :( we're gonna be having words later xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back