Feel really down; OH Rant

Merfairy

Reaction score
Hi, my OH and me are not getting on well and I love him so much, but we keep arguing. He seems uninterested in me... in general. He tells me he finds me boring and that I don't do much, therefore have nothing to say to him, but I am coming to the end of work and I have nothing to do at work all day and at home, I am bored as well at work and home. He finds our relationship dull and I am starting to feel really low and my confidence is seriously sinking. I see me ending up with the baby alone, which is not what I would have chosen to do.

Is like we usually have a regular and good sex life, always have.. but the last week and a half he hasn't been interesed in our sex life at all. Today we had some time and I though 'yay'... then this morning he told me 'not now, we have stuff to do; maybe later'. I did get upset as I felt rejected, but the day turned out good in the end. Tonight in bed we are messing about and he says 'calm down; not tonight we have to get up early tomorrow'. I am like.. what? I asked him if he wasn't interested in me sexually anymore; he denies this to be. Then I got upset and we argued again.. !!!!!

I said that when the baby comes, we may not be able to make love for weeks afterwards, and I guess I wanted for us to be regular as we were, but the last few weeks sex has kinda been disappearing; we are not even like slightly there... I am feeling really insecure and so unattractive, which are not good traits at all I know this... I then break down in tears... then I think he has interest elsewhere and we end up arguing and he claims I am pressuring him.. I keep getting it wrong and I am turning in to one of those women who is becoming all clingy and wanting constant reassurance.. what is wrong with me.. I don't even understand myself at the moment.. I have become self absorbed, un-fun and clingy and.. I have changed, but not for the better...

Not asking for any miracle responses here; but just wanted to get it out.. sorry, but thankyou for reading... :confused:

Last edited:
Aw Hun so sorry ur havin a wobbly stage,

Men find it much harder to adapt to us woman when we r pregnant as they have no idea about hormones etc plus they aren't the ones going threw it, try talking to him n just tell him it's out of character for u to feel these feeling to n u can only put it down to hormones, just remind him u r doing all the work at the mo at growing YOUR baby n a bit of understanding would go so far,

I had very simlar but it was me that went of sex lol, me n oh had only been together 18 month n to be honest I choose to walk away n have a break, I needed thinking time n time to just concentrate on the job at hand my bodys been doing, I'm glad we split coz since he's gone it's out of site out of mind with him n Ive had very little communication which was not the plan, so sort of see what he can be like

Just follow ur heart n do what's best for u n baby, never think u can't do it on ur own as I'm on baby number 2 n both I've dine on my own n in alot of ways it's much easier,

I would just sit down n talk to him, u will prob find he has no idea of what u r feeling or thinking n a good chin wag will prob clear all the cob webs

Good luck x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back