• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

feel like crying..

Geminiblue

Reaction score
ok so I was too sick to go to inlaws for lunch and left a message via my sister in law who didnt even text back, I called them and left a message saying I couldnt come as I was worried they would be waiting to sit down to eat til I arrived, I didnt hear back.

My OH said he wuold try to come home early as I feel awful today and have heard nothing and I know he is 2 hours away.

Text my sister saying that I feel awful today as I was at hers late last night and have heard nothing.

On top of that, my sisters husband left her a few months back, had a fling with someone I know, my in laws all new about this and didnt say anything to me, AND he was sleeping with my sister and this new girl...he has lied and cheated his way through the entire relationship. I have been there for her for ever always dropping everything and now I dont get a phone call to see how I am and she would take him back tomorrow if he wanted!!! Effin MUG am sick of evryone at the moment and just feel like crying. I dont get any time off whenever Im working my OH is home so its work and looking after my 2 year old on my own

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Sounds like you're having a really tough day. Can totally understand your frustration with your family and in-laws - although I am sure they all care for you and will probably all decide to phone at the same time, when you have just managed to doze off... ;-)

aw sorry ur having a shitty time hunny :(

i hate it when people don't text back! u've done what you can so just forget about them all and remember to treat them the same way in future xx

Hope you are feeling a bit better now. Sorry to hear you've had a rubbish day. X

Oh Hun so sorry to hear you are having a crap time. I hope you are feeling better. At least you know there are always people on here who will be here for you. Sending you big hugs!xx

:hug: I think I would have felt like crying too :hug: How are you feeling? Is your OH home and looking after you? x

oh thanks you lot, cant sleep now. I burst into tears and my little boy came up and stroked my head and went and got me a banana!!! which made me cry even more. He's 2yrs and 4 months. I dont htink hes seen me cry really. My OH got home and did me soup, he doesnt understand how Im feeling and Im fed up with explaining things to him time and time again I dnt have the energy thanks for your support girls at least I know there are people out there who do understand xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back