• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feel like a crazy woman

zaymisa

Reaction score
Hi everyone im 5 days late now and have done quite a few cheap pregnancy test and all say BFN. Im just sat here with no will power left thinking about running over to the chemist to buy a FR good or bad idea?
How does TTC take over your life its all i think about now, Any one else feel like they going mad just not knowing?

Last edited:
Hey

I know exactly what your going through. I was 2 and a half weeks late, actually 3. I did all the reading to suggest I was pregnant when everything else came up as negative.

Im going to be cruel to be kind and tell you that your most likely not pregnant, I wish someone had done that for me because I went through emotional turmoil. The delay in your period is most likely due to late ovulation caused by some possible stress... It happens all the time.

xx

Im in the same situation.. Im 9 days late and i got a BFN 4 days ago havnt tested since because i dont wanna get my hopes up and know deep down im not pregnant.. Id rather just get AF right now instead of thinking when is it going to arrive.. VERY annoying!

yes your late period may be down to late ovulation. but that doesnt mean ur not pregnant.
if u ovulated late then mayb its too early for a cheapie to pick up..
are your periods regular?
i wudnt get your hopes up mind as it will hit hard if AF does arrive..
sending you lotsa :dust: :dust:
mayb use a first response if AF doesnt show up in a cuple of days?
good luck!! x

I know what you mean i am 3 days late. and get bfn, i have now accepted that i am not pregnant but am just very late.

I did 8 pregnancy tests, and was almost 2 months late when I finally got a positive :/ I couldn't believe it. I'd just hope for the best and wait and see :) hope it turns out how you want it to xx

Hi, I am going through a similar situation, tested on day I was due and come back negative, came on Saturday but unusually VERY light. Also had sore breasts and was falling asleep every night on the sofa at 8.30 so done another test monday (FR) which came back with a very faint line, done another Tuesday with same result. Done 2 Tesco ones on Thursday which came back with faint lines also but not until around the 10 min mark so was not too sure if that counted. Went to see the nurse who thinks that I am but told me to test again in a couple of weeks. Am now pulling my hair out as hate not knowing whats going on, especially with my own body. My husband and I want to get excited but dare not yet just in case. :eh:

BFN = negative pregnancy test ('big fat negative')

Fingers crossed for everyone trying.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for you girls! Hope you get your bfps soon!

I know totally how you feel. I drove myself crazy last month as I was 4 days late and yet all the HPTs were negative. then AF came, heavy, clotted and painful. :( I was convinced and it really got to me. xx

I know totally how you feel. I drove myself crazy last month as I was 4 days late and yet all the HPTs were negative. then AF came, heavy, clotted and painful. :( I was convinced and it really got to me. xx

Me too! I was 9 days late and me and the hubby were already planning life around the baby! Hit me real hard when AF came to get me but has made me much more positive this month now that I am armed with all my supplements and kits!
How u getting on Zaymisa????????

Xx

still nothing which is really annoying, honestly feel like giving up on this it takes over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back