Feel ill

mrssmith2011

Reaction score
The last few days I have felt like death. Although I have stopped being sick. I have been left feeling as sick as a dog and extremely tired. I hope it stops soon. Bit of a pointless thread. Sorry everyone x

Feel just the same hun. Its so annoying when all i do is sleep eat feel sick!! lol.

Michelle. x

I feel ur pain..... hope this passes soon. :). Xx

You are not alone, I've been signed off work for a week because I'm so poorly, I have a UTI, upper chest infection, thrush and the normal pregnancy complaints such as tiredness and sickness etc. We just gotta keep going loool

Thanks guys. I hate feeing poorly and hate feeling useless. I hope everyone is feeling better soon x

Hi all, Thank god I'm not the only 1 who feels like this is never going to end!! My best friend is the toilet, if I'm not being sick or feeling sick I'm in bed absolutely knackered!! Thought it was supposed to ease off at 13 weeks?! I have a good day where I can get things done and the sickness is back twice as worse the next.

Feeling sorry for myself!! X

Bless you KG84. I seem to be feeling better up to now fingers crossed. I'm hoping that this settles as I start a new job next week. I hope everyone is feeling better soon x

I feel so useless having a bad day today. Just spoke to midwife and she says to just rest up, take tablets and drink lots and that i shudnt feel bad but i do!!

Ment to be on hol next wk but its not looking like me and hubby will b up to much now!!

Michelle. x

Aw bless you Michelle. I hope you are feeling better soon. Don't feel bad there is nothing you can do but I understand where you are coming from. Even if it is just a few days rest next week it night help. I am hoping that this all settles down once I get to 12 weeks (Wishful thinking) xxx

Woke up good this morning, but feeling terrible now. Trying to get myself off the couch and down to boots to get some of those ginger tablets someone was talking about. The thought of them is making me feel sick though!

I hope you are feeling better Toria111. I have had quite a good day. Have managed to eat and got the housework done. I hope you tablets work x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back