Ginger Capsules for morning sickness

Sassyminx

Reaction score
ive been into holland and barrett to see about getting something to ease morning sickness and the woman recommended ginger capsules, but to check with my midwife first, ive been googling it and apparently its a lot better than ginger tea or biscuits and had significantly reduced the nausea and vomiting in 9 out of 10 women, anyone tried it?

im thinking i might get some even though its starting to wear off, i feel a bit icky still but not as bad as i did :shock:

hi hun did u get them? just to see how youve got on using them and to see if they worked?

take care hun
xxx

well my sickness has totally disappeared now so i guess theres no need! but im sure if someone else has a go then we can find out :D

I gow root ginger and grated it them strained water through it. It did make me feel a bit better but the sickness didnt disapear. It was better than the tea bags.

I tried ginger capsules and the rest of the day my sick tasted of ginger! I was a huge ginger fan pre-pregnancy but even now it makes me want to heave :(

I found ginger nut biscuits were good, and I enjoyed them :wink:

the sickness is back and im vomiting daily, got some ginger capsules yesterday but every time i burp i can taste them which makes me bork, think im just gonna have to wait for it to pass, just hope its before we go away next thurs!!!!

not getting the sickness ....yet!! but i have some ginger nuts on standby and OH is banned from eating them as they are for medical emergecies only :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back