Feel fed up

fifi211

Reaction score
Sorry for the moan but I just feel so fed up :(

After feeling alright for a couple of weeks, I feel as cr@p as I did at about 6 weeks again. I am still feeling sick, I'm really tired and feel like I am just snapping and barking at everyone. I seem to be in a permanantly bad mood and I can't shake it. Me and hubby are arguing all the time at the moment and I know I am provoking loads of it but I can't seem to stop myself.

I can't remember the last time I had a good day where I felt well and didn't feel so irratated all the time. So sorry for the moan, but please tell me it is gonna get better at some point, I really seem to be struggling at the moment.

:hug: :hug: :hug: I dont think it goes away but it definately fluctuates - the hormones, tiredness etc.etc and you will feel really close to your OH, we have gone through phases where we fought a lot and then times where we were closer than ever before - pregnancy is just a roller coaster. Hope you feel better soon :hug:

I'm going through a bad patch with hormones at he moment too. I can't seem to cope with anything! Car broke down twice this week, my son keeps asking to buy him stuff ALL the time, just gotten over a really bad case of flu and now DH is down with it and I'm still tryin to cope with expanding belly aches and pains every day. Heck I don't even want to go online anymore! Generally everything seems to be friggin AWFUL lately, so I'm hollering and growling at everyone and everything, so I sympathise with you honestly hun, just try stay calm and take deep breaths. Try to get some 'me' time to unwind. Thats what im doing before I go ballistic!! :hug: :hug:

Thank you all very much, as long as I am not just losing my marbles I think I can handle it. To top everything off I have hurt my back and I can hardly move atm, that has not helped to improve my mood :roll:

Big :hug: :hug: :hug: to everyone who needs them, hope you are feeling better soon Pregnopaws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back