Feel bad today!

gemmap27

Reaction score
I feel like poo today!!! :( I have got an upset tummy! - total opposite of the last 4 days! and feel so tired I could fall alseep at my desk! I have a headache and just wanna be in bed!!! I really shouldnt have come to work today! but I am here now so I guess I need to just keep myself busy and try and take my mind off how poorly I feel!

Oh dear hun :hug: Can't you go home sick? I would if I were you... is it morning sickness or a bug? Either way you surely don't have to stay there if you feel ill?

Hope you feel better soon
+++

Think its the antibiotics the doc gave me! I have got a really dodgy tum! My boss is pretty cool - I think I will give it a bit longer and see how I feel in a bit!

Hope you start feeling better soon! :hug: Today I am feeling alright, which is new.

:hug: :hug:

know how you're feeling hunni. Deffo go home if you havent already. Im feeling like pooh today too.

xx

i would go home if i was you. i had to go get anti biotics yesterday cos i feel crap to its rubbish :(

Thanks
Feeling a bit better now, but if I feel like this tomorrow I wont come in! Been backwards and forwards to the loos all day!
Just wanna sleep all the time! :sleep:
Been going to bed at 9.00! and falling fast alseep. I just cant keep my eyes open! My OH thinks its great cause hes getting to watch all his telly programmes instead of mine!

I fell asleep on the sofa last night about 10, at 3 this morning I woke up and my OH was STILL playing his playstation!

He didn't want to wake me up to go to bed "in case I wanted the telly back"

:roll:

Yeah it does pass, I had a look at the symptom diary I wrote last time and by the end of 8 weeks I was feeling a lot better- hope that happens again!

+++

If it's any consolation, most women feel SO much better after the first 12 weeks are up. I know that I definatley did, and almost didn't believe that I WOULD EVER get over the nausea and constant fatigue. To be honest, I can barely remember a day where I felt good! So take it easy hun, as you will definately feel much better soon. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back