Bad again today...

Thanks
I made it to my docs app. He thinks the reason Ive been so bad is down to the antibiotics i have been on and as i stopped taking them on tuesday they are coming out of my system. He also thinks that it could be the anti biotics have upset the balance in my body and could have sparked off morning sickness. GREAT I thought I had skipped that.
I threw up as soon as I got back from the docs and I am curled up on my sofa with a bottle of water and my duvet. Feeling very sorry for myself. If i am no better in a couple of days I have to go back.

:( aahh you poor little love :hug: :hug: hope you feel better soon and it is just the antibiotics coming out your system :hug: :hug:

awh honey

my msm is [email protected], feel free to add me if you want a chat and sympathetic ear. I have been sick with antiobiotics before as welland it is awful, worse than a bug or prob morning sickness...you feel ill for ages until you are sick...i remember.

I had a week off for my m/c and already had a week of with this pregnancy with kidney infection and i have thought sod it, this baby is more important than anything and if me being off keeps me calm rather than getting stressed, well it is worth the bosses being shirty.

the stress of having another m/c bears down on me too and i can imagine that is stressing you out too, please take care and take as much time off as you need...
xxx

Please don't feel bad, you really deserve the time off. I hope you are feeling better soon honey :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey hon,

im sorry you're feeling so rubbish atm :hug:

Have you tried Accupunture? My sister has suggested it to me, but luckily my sickness is only bad late arvo evening now and by that time I will of been home from work (I start a new job on Monday so hopefully it will come later!).

I hope you feel better soon us preggies should have extra time off!

x

Thanks
Just called in sick again today - but my boss was much nicer today which made me feel better.
I am still really sick and cant keep anything down, except water and only if i sip it slowly.
I am just gonna rest up all weekend - feel guilty cause OH is painting our nursery room this weekend and I really wanted to help.
I know I have to take it easy and do whats best for our baby.
so I think I am just gonna catch up with some sleep :sleep:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Don't worry about your boss, you can't hep feeling ill, Just have a nice relaxing day on the sofa.
I had to phone in sick 3 days this week and my boss is really annoyed at me. Admittedly I haven't told work I'm pg yet, but it's still not a crime being ill

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back