Feel so bad!

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Today I met some mums from my M&B group at another mums house. Well one of them took both her children, the baby who is about 3.5 months and her 2 year old. The 2yo fell over and his mum was sorting him out but the bub was upset so I was holding her. Well I am really used to Ella the big fat lump and how sturdy she is so totally forgot to hold her head etc and the baby flung herself right back, practically bending in half!! :shock: :shock: She started really crying and I feel so awful still that I am a mother and I wasn't even holding her properly, plus all the other mums were there and now I feel like a total idiot and really crap :oops: :oops:

awww hun they are so tuff, if you are a bad mum i must be terrible, i bumped islas head on the car seat handle the other day and stood on the hand the other day when she was playing on the play mat!! These things happen and she still loves me!!! I am sure the little one is fine, i dont hold islas head now and she is strong and only 2 months!

Did the mum say anything if not, i bet noone even noticed!

:D if they did notice just explain what you did on here , noones gonna be mad!!

Bless you you sensitive soul! ((((hug)))))

aww hun its not that bad every baby is different matthew could hold himself well at that age so i wouldnt have thought to prop up its head. My friend came round with her baby today she only weighs 6lb 9oz! she was so light compared to matthew it was really weird holding her. dont feel too bad its just one of those things just because your a mum doesnt mean you know exactly what to do with another baby, as long as ella is looked after and happy and healthy your obviously a good mum :D

I daren't look up to see who noticed, I just cuddled her in and settled her down :oops:

I know what you mean about being used to them. My sisters baby is 6 weeks old and i find it really difficult to handle her. I think i would find it a lot easier if i didn't have Aimee cos i'm so used to her now and Aimee was already about 20 weeks when she was born so quite a big differnce at the minute.

i did this the other day hun, i think its in the rules, least u didnt drop her on her head dont be so harsh on urself

yeah like sarah said it could have been worse you could have dropped her on her head or fed her chocolate! i doubt anyone noticed we've all done it at some point and if she settled with you then it wasnt that bad prob just a wimpey baby not like our little tuff nuts!

Aw don't feel bad Kina, at least the babies mummy didn't come and rip your head off :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back