Feel a bit funny **or am I symptom spotting**

Emma58

Reaction score
Since about 6pm tonight I have all of a sudden felt really tired, started getting some tightenings that are a bit :shock: and I feel a little out of sorts but can't quite ut my finger on why.

I want to get a shower and go to bed but OH has decided to repair the blind in the bathroom that I have been asking him to do for weeks :roll:
so I can't even do that.

I'm wondering if i have overdone things today because I really haven't sat down and had rest at all today with us having the joiner here.

OK now after getting up this morning and feeling sick still and being really constipated I now have a really upset stomach. I have the runs :oops: and keep getting those horrible cramps you get when you have an iffy tum. I also keep feeling really queasy.
I'm not sure if I just have an upset stomach or if it's the clearout everyone tells you about.

Try and put your feet up now while your OH is fixing the blind then get a shower and an early night. You just might need to relax a bit if you have been busy all day :hug:

Ohh good luck, could be a sign of things starting.

I think i've eaten too many buns :oops: that's why I feel funny.

:hug: :hug: :hug: Put your feet up and have a shower and bed as soon as possible. If labour is around the corner the rest will do you good :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tillytots said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: too many buns!

What kind of buns?

I made Mars bar and Marshmallow Rice krispie buns and chocolate cornflake buns :dance:

OMG yum!! No wonder you feel funny :lol:

how do you make them? I have mars bars in the cupboard. They sound lush!!

Tillytots said:

Melt some Mars bars and marshmallows, when melted mix in Rice Krispies, leave to chill in fridge then Enjoy :D

hello
i felt funny yesterday, i had overdone it, rest up and see how you get onx

I'm still feeling off colour. I didn't sleep very well last night I kept waking up feeling sick. I've got up this morning and I have quite bad nausea and I am shattered again. (I'm also really constipated :oops: )

I am soo tired if this is the start of labour coming i don't think i'll have any energy to do it.

Emma58 said:
I'm still feeling off colour. I didn't sleep very well last night I kept waking up feeling sick. I've got up this morning and I have quite bad nausea and I am shattered again. (I'm also really constipated :oops: )

I am soo tired if this is the start of labour coming i don't think i'll have any energy to do it.

This is sooo how I feel at the moment - thought minus the buns lol.

Woke up feeling really sick this morning. Its like the early months all over again :wall:

Hope you feel a bit better later on

:shock: :shock: :oops:

I'm not constipated now i'm the opposite.
:shock:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I hope you're feeling better soon. Sounds like it's a day for the sofa, leave the sweeping alone! :)

I'm going to rest as much as I can got workmen back later on.

I hope you feel better soon Emma put your feet up.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sounds like it might be the clearout :think: Either that or it's those buns again! :lol:

Emma58 said:
Tillytots said:

Melt some Mars bars and marshmallows, when melted mix in Rice Krispies, leave to chill in fridge then Enjoy :D

thankyou hun, I will be making these later. I'll let you know if it has the same effect when Ive eaten them :lol: maybe its a secret labour inducer :dance: :dance:

muppetmummy said:
sounds like it might be the clearout :think: Either that or it's those buns again! :lol:

I feel really rough :(

I was going to make more buns today not sure I can face making them though now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back