Feeds

Clarebear77

Reaction score
My 4 wk old is goin every 3 hrs on the dot for her bottle even in the middle of the night is that anything to worry about should she be going longer

Four WEEK old?

Sounds pretty good to me :) xx

Sadly not, all babies are different but Alex stayed like that for a long time. I even asked the HV when Alex was about four months old 'cos all the mums at the baby group were saying their babies slept through and she basically just laughed and said sorry :lol: It will get longer between feeds eventually though :)

3 hours is great!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Just worried she isn't getting enough dnt know if the milk she is on is enough for her

That's pretty normal for a 4 week old! How many oz is she taking each feed? xx

Harry's 17 weeks today and just 2 days ago decided he can go 3 hours between feeds taking 5oz. He was having a feed every 2-2.5hrs from birth until now!! 3 hourly feeds that young is great!! x

Sounds normal to me :)

Wait till the first night they sleep through ... You'll be wide awake, sitting in the dark, staring at the cot (after checking they are breathing several times) waiting for them to wake up for a feed :rotfl:

4oz every 3 hours is great! My little man is 9 wks on Monday and can still be totally unpredictable. Don't worry about routine too much just yet xx

Sounds normal to me :)

Wait till the first night they sleep through ... You'll be wide awake, sitting in the dark, staring at the cot (after checking they are breathing several times) waiting for them to wake up for a feed :rotfl:

Lol!! I still wake at 1.30am every morning...even though JJ dropped that bottle a couple of weeks ago. I'm wide awake at 4am waiting to give him a bottle regardless of whether he is awake or not too!

I miss sleep! :shock: xx

My LO was between 2-3 hours from that age. If she stays sleeping sometimes and goes a bit longer I wouldn't worry too much just as long as she's still having plenty of wet nappies :) xx

James was about the same at that age.

Eventually bub will take a few more oz's per feed in the day and then drop some night feeds!

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back