Feeding routine - 9 month old

Do we need to give snacks? I have no idea cause Daisy is a late starter. Xx

tapatalking

We do, but not sure at what age! Ethan's was weaned early (17 weeks) and is still on three meals and no snacks.. I don't think he'd eat snacks in between meals at the moment xx

Mia is nearly 10 months and has a mid morning snack if she's not asleep! My Hv told me to start an afternoon one soon too!!! She still has a mid afternoon bottle at the moment so I assume a snack will replace that eventually! You'll know when they need a snack as they get hungry before their normal mealtime. It's a constant feeding frenzy!! I normally give cheese/fruit/raisins/ homemade cheese straws/ muffins as snacks. Xx

God almighty I may as well just stay home all day in my kitchen with her in the high chair then. Cause at the moment it feels like all we do is feed the baby. Haha. Daisy Grace still hasnt got the hang of putting anything to her mouth. Im not kidding when I say shes only been eating solids for a month (shes 8.5m). Yesterday she had a few quavers and a bit of bread but I haf to pop them in her mouth.

This game of feed the baby is stressful. It was easier with a newborn. I actually felt like I knew what I was doing?! Xx

tapatalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back