Help routine for 7 month old

Eveadel

Reaction score
Well, I dont seem to be doing a very good job.

Isabella usually:

Has a bottle about 6am
Brek & bottle 8.30 ish
Lunch 12.15ish
Bottle 3.30 ish
Dinner 5 ish
Bottle & bed 7 ish

So she is having about 4 bottles a day.

From lunchtime you can see they are all close together and then when she is have her bedtime bottle she ends up throwing it straight back up.

What routine do you have???

Thanks girls

Hmm, I can't remember exactly what his routine was at 7 months but I just wondered whether you could bring the first and second bottles together- maybe at 7 or 6.30, then lunch 11.30ish so that it's not so long to wait, afternoon "tea" as I call it of milk between 2-3pm, dinner (I used to just do food here) and then bedtime milk? That would be three bottles and two food only meals plus breakfast if you see what I mean? Would she take enough milk for her age in three bottles? It depends how much she's taking at each feed I guess?

I think you're doing a great job- that seems like a pretty clear routine to me! At 14 months Mel does something similar and has done for ages now:-
7am 6oz milk + breakfast food
12pm lunch
3pm 2-3oz milk
5pm dinner
6.30pm 6oz milk

But then he needs less milk now as he has lots of dairy in his food
+++

sounds pretty similar to us. I am having probs getting Finn to take all his milk though and quite often he won't drink all his bottles.

6am Bottle
9ish Breakfast and water
12 Lunch and water
3pm ish Bottle
5pm Tea and water
7ish bottle and bed

x

sounds fine to me hun. how many ounces is she having?

Ellis dropped his lunch bottle when i started giving him food first then he refused the bottle after.

xxxxxxx

Hiya

Thanks for your replies girls.

Today has been as follows:

7am Bottle - 4 oz
9am Brek - 4 oz (about 3 oz in cereal
12.20 Lunch + water/juice
2.30 Bottle - 4oz
4.45 Dinner + water/juice

we will try to aim for 7 bottle & bed

I sometimes just find trying to work out what is for the best stressful. Today she has been just as happy, will let you know whether she brings up her bedtime bot tomorrow.

I think she will be having roughly 16-20 oz of milk.

The other worry I have is that she is milk intolerant so cannot give her dairy.

:wall: :wall:

Hiya Nicki, hasn't time flown!! :)

Katy is finally in a routine of sorts, she still has way less milk than she's "supposed" to have a day, but shes gaining weight steadily & shes a lot happier than when I was trying to force bottles down her!!!!!!

She wakes at around 5.30am for a bottle (5oz) usually, then gets up at 7am. 8am - has breakfast...no bottle but I make it with milk. 12ish - bottle (3-5oz, varies) & lunch. 4ish - bottle & tea (3-5oz). 6.15ish - bottle (between 2oz & 5oz).

Sometimes she has some finger foods in the sfternoon & i'm still trying to get her to drink water or juice but on the whole shes a very happy bunny!!

Are you following Isabella's lead?

Good luck hun, I hope you work it out!!

Ah wow, congratulations, Katy is going to be an older sister. :D :D Was you trying??

I am sort of following Isabellas lead but at the mo she is asleep and I would of liked to have given her dinner but will have to wait until she has woken up.

We are around the similar times each day but can vary depending on sleep and where we are

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back