• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeding LO what you eat

Zazu

Reaction score
Who does this? What sort of foods do you eat that LO likes too?

HV said zac should be having what we eat now, so I have just started and so far so good, chilli tonight and tomato chicken last night.

After som more ideas though as we usually have quite spicy food, so need to tone it down a bit x

Noa always have what we have except of we have chips or pizza, we eat very spicy food n Noa eats the same with a small amount of Greek youghurt or naturally to tone it down a bit, its still spicy tho n he likes it. Yesterday we had chicken n chips, I gave him chicken n roasted sweetpotato instead. He now loves pasta, especially the tube ones. He don't turn his nose up to anything. Good luck x

Ooh that's good to know, might make a curry tomorrow then x

I'm yet to do this as we eat loads later than Isla. I have started giving her pasta, sandwiches, fish fingers (naughty I know) Yorkshire pudding, etc. I make her own burgers, muffins and nuggets too.

Is I think it's ok for herbie then I give him it, home made pizza, shepards pie, today for lunch he has a chicken tikka wrap lol all home made he really liked it my trying to do things different as my other two always have a different meal to us but it's my fault cos I use to think babies couldn't eat curry etc but I now know it's just what they get use to xx

I'm yet to do this as we eat loads later than Isla. I have started giving her pasta, sandwiches, fish fingers (naughty I know) Yorkshire pudding, etc. I make her own burgers, muffins and nuggets too.

We eat later too so for the past few days I've been making extra and then keeping it for zacs dinner the next day. If I can make stuff he can have I'm hoping it's going to be a lot easier and cheaper! I have given zac fish finger and fiahcakes too (he loves them!) x

Last edited:
Tegan eats mostly what we eat, lunchtime she has sandwiches, toast scrambled egg on toast etc and for tea If its suitable she has it If Not she has something else. tonight she had cheese tortelinI with meat balls x

Charley's lunch is always the same as us like sandwiches etc but for tea I've only made him what we had once and that was fish fingers and spagetti hoops (I know really bad) I'm too scared to make him proper food for tea yet cos I don't want him to start waking in the night so he has mashed food every night so i know he's eating alot!

Drake has everything we have except takeouts (we eat when he's in bed if we're having takeout) Normally if we're having chips i do him sweet potato wedges instead. He absolutely loves peppers, pasta, mushrooms, chicken, grapes, strawberries, spicey food...he'll give anything a go. I made Fishermans pie for tea tonight, he's not that keen on mushy stuff but he ate half of it. I'm gonna try him with Portobello Mushroom Carbonara tomorrow i think. He hasn't tried Rice yet so i'm going to try Chicken rossotto on the weekend.

If he refuses something one day just try again another day.

Drake has everything we have except takeouts (we eat when he's in bed if we're having takeout) Normally if we're having chips i do him sweet potato wedges instead. He absolutely loves peppers, pasta, mushrooms, chicken, grapes, strawberries, spicey food...he'll give anything a go. I made Fishermans pie for tea tonight, he's not that keen on mushy stuff but he ate half of it. I'm gonna try him with Portobello Mushroom Carbonara tomorrow i think. He hasn't tried Rice yet so i'm going to try Chicken rossotto on the weekend.

If he refuses something one day just try again another day.
We eat rice atleast 4 times a week, Noa have really got the hang if eating it himself, to start with I mixed it with soft cheese so it was easier for him to pick up. X

Herbie loves rice and now big boys cereal like cornflakes, I give herbie chips with us as I only make them in the oven with frylight and he like them too, tonight we has pasta with garlic onion bacon, Parmesan cheese and parsley I wasn't sure if he could have bacon but I cut it up really tiny he must of liked it Cos at the end he started picking the bits of bacon out lol

h has a bit of whatever cottage pie, home made steak stew, bit of bbq food (burger, sausage roll and salad) roast dinner. I'm a bit careful with chilli incase it upsets him but apart from that he loves everything!!

Well I gave zac a curry tonight and he loved it, yay! X

i give zak what we eat most of the time, like last night he had spag bol, i just take his portion out the pan to cool then put in the things he cant have like added salt or spices depending on what we r having. tonight hes having salmon and sweet potato mash and veg and thats what we r having. makes cooking so much easier. when we eat late, he has what we had the night b4 if u get me ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back