• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeding baby...

eh? ur newborn nipping to mcdonalds for a big mac is it?

lisa&alex said:
eh? ur newborn nipping to mcdonalds for a big mac is it?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: hhahahahaha no.. but by the time your kid is 1 1/2, 2 years old...even though he/she can't read... they can look a brands like coke cola, pepsi, mcdonalds and be able to tell you what they mean...

You'd have just spent the past two years giving them fresh organic baby food and boob milk...and the minute they are old enough they are demanding mcdonalds.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wonder if maccie d's do boob milk milkshakes for the healthy kids, ewww!
:rotfl:

I would like to try breastfeeding, only I was worried about OH bonding. Breast pumps scare me..but I'm willing to give it a go if it means OH can feed aswell. I was shocked when I saw my Midwife, she asked me if I was going to breastfeed and when I told her I was and she then said 'Right asnwer.' Me and my OH were like :shock: Didn't think there was a right or wrong answer lol.

I really want to give breastfeeding a go but just thinking about it scares the hell out of me! I'm undecided what to do :? but I keep thinking if I bottle feed i'll be taking the easy way out :( I really want the best for my little boy though. Anyone else feel pressurised by thereself? (If that makes sense!)

Poppy,my OH bonded just great with Seren. His job was to bath her, that was his time and she is a complete daddy's girl. I have just asked him, and he said he never ever felt left out ashe got plenty of cuddles with her in between feeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back