Fed up

sarah113

Reaction score
ever since i found out i was pg this time ive had non stop problems, last night i had quite alot of spotting again (i even showed my mum what it was like) so i went to the hospital again and they said we can't do much go for a scan in the morning, so i went for another scan today and bubs is fine and is now measuring nearly 12 weeks, then i went to see the doctor and all she said was everything seems ok on the scan so go home and don't worry and that some people do get bleeding in pregnancy.
Im just so fed up of keep going up the hozzie with the same problem and no one seems to really care, i could have an infection up there and no one wants to know.
sorry again you lot are going to get so fed up of me
i just want things to run smothly now,

:hug: aww i hope things settle down for you soon. so you can enjoy your pregnancy

awww hun :hug: i know you are fed up but some people bleed on and off all the way through its not uncommon sorry you havent had any answers it might be worth asking your midwife if she thinks you should be swabbed to check for infection :hug: hope it all stops soon for you and you can relax a little :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Go back to your GP and ask them to take a swab. They took a swab for me when I had bleeding in my first pregnancy but didn't this time.

It's so worrying when you have bleeding, especially when it doesn't let up. But be reassured from your scans that baby is doing well and you've reached a significant milestone in terms of how far gone you are.

I bet your bleeding will settle down really soon.

I totally know how you are feeling right now though.

I feel really sorry for you. It must feel crap if the hospital and doctors don't seem that concerned as it's such a scary time for you.

I know that we all hear that bleeding is normal etc etc but it doesn't feel so "normal" when it happens to you, especially when the first 12 weeks are such a frightening time anyway.

Just know that everyone is here for you and we're all in the same boat.
:hug:

Hun, you need to talk to someone, midwife or doctor and explain that due to what happened with your miscarriage before you're even more concerned then you would be normally and would like some tests done to put your mind at ease.

All the stress your experiencing cant be good for you, or baby, and it's not much for them to do a few tests.

:hug: I really do hope things start going more smoothly for you now. As has been said you have reached the 12 week milestone so your chances of miscarriage are significantly reduced, but obviously due to last time it probably isnt that much help to you

i know how you feel, i bled non stop till i was just over 12 weeks and it seemed to stop over night so fingers crossed you will be fine very soon. :hug:

hi
thanks girls
i went to my own doctor today and he checked me out down below, he said cervix is tightly closed and that he can't see where the spotting was coming from. he has done some swabs to check for infection and done a urine sample to send to the labs. but he said he can't see any sign of infection up their and because im not getting any pain and baby looks fine on the scan try not to worry. Ive also been advised to not lift anything heavy and don't have sex.
He also said what every doctor keeps telling me that some woman do bleed in pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatima70
Back