fed up of cramps

Hchee1979

Reaction score
I'm getting constant cramps in my tummy/groin at the min....they are like the normal period pains you get but all the time :( I keep running to the toilet here at work to check to see if I've started bleeding like my first m/c

Just had my last blood test checking the progesterone and HcG levels so hopefully these are normal but I'll probably have to wait until wednesday for the results. The whole point of them was that they were to decifer whether or not I should go to my fertility clinic (tomorrow) for my initial meeting. I'm thinking that I'm just going to to go and see if they are happy to keep me on their books in case this one fails too.

These blood tests might be adding to my tummy cramps as I'm getting worked up about it all.

Midwife is hopefully coming tomorrow so I'm going to press for an early scan for next week sometime if possible so that I can settle my mind that there is something in there and living. I'm so freaking out in case it ends up being like the last one where we got to the 12 week scan and then found nothing!

Anyway enough of my rant - I feel a bit better about things now :)

x

I know exactly how you are feeling. I got my bfp today although I didn't dare take a test straight away as I was cramping and was scared if I took one I might get my hopes up. Every cramp I fear the worst, it's a shame cos pregnancy should be a happy and exiting time. Sorry for your loss and try not to worry too much, cramps are normal in early pregnancy . X

Thanks Kaylee for the reply :)
Congrats on your BFP - youre right it should be a happy time but personally I'm finding it quite stressful

Ive been thru this twice before so to get some cramps is nice to know that its just bubba bedding down but then first time around I lost the baby at 6 weeks (eeep thats this coming friday) and then I had cramps and didn't lose the baby last time and only found out it had stopped growing at 6 weeks at my 12 week scan :(

Lets hope that both ours are sticky ones :)
x

Sorry for your losses, just take each day as it comes and set yor self little milestones.. Hope all goes well for ya xx

I was like this when i found out i was pregnant, i was cramping all the time, was sure i was going to come on and kept running to the toilet to see if i'd starting bleeding to the point i was rubbing myself raw going all the time. I too suffered a mc last year so i know what its like, all i can say is cramping is normal and try to relax a little bit and you'll feel better. I still get them now and im 10+2. Sorry for your previous loss and keep your chin up! :hugs: xxx

Hi, I just wanted to say that I have suffered with cramping and pain all the way through - even now! I have been diagnosed with ligament pain & SPD/PGP but also suffer with IBS, so I've spent the last 15 weeks worrying and checking for bleeding (had mc 2 years ago!) But LO is quite happy in there :)

Hope yours is sticky and that you take some comfort that I've come this far despite being bedridden with the pain at times!! Try and relax as much as possible xx

Hiya hun.
Please try not to worry too much as it's not good for you and the baby.
I know it's hard as I've suffered losses too. I still cramp up (some is my IBS tho) and always check from blood when I go to the loo.

You can always book a private scan from 7 weeks if your worried tho hun. It's called a reassurance scan.

i had a scan on tuesday and saw a sac and I'm booked in for next friday too so hopefully we'll get to see a heartbeat.

I've also been prescribed progesterone pessaries so hopefully they will help to keep LO in there! :)

Thanks for all the replies lovely ladies :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back