Fed Up!!!! Help!

beckyboo23

Reaction score
Well i dont know what to think at the moment im in limbo land!!!!!

Im now 3 days late and not sure what to think. I have fuller boobs, bleeding gums, back ache and have been fairly certain that my AF has been on her way but now the doubt is creeping in......

last night i had a small amount of cm and it had a streak of brown blood in it (sorry tmi!) then nothing but mid morning i had cm that was pink/brown, but its like jelly (again sorry tmi! lol) and had that on and off all day but wore a pad all day as i was sure af would turn up.....but not a spot on it grrrr!

Also this morning i gagged so much i was sick and all this is just confusing me, so at lunch i went and bought two first response test and as soon as i got back to work i forced abit of pee out but it was BFN.

Now please be honest with your opinion - shall i just wait for my af and stop thinking it could be anything else or should i test again because its still a possibility i am pg????

thanks ladies
icon_smile.gif

i would say that its a possible that you are pregnant, wait a couple more days and if no sign of af hen test again. xxx

best to try either a first morning urine sample or a late night one! :D gd luck hunni xxx

Hey BeckyBoo
I agree with mummy24 & babya, defo try another test
Keep us posted hun
xxx

Thank you all for your replies :)

But the :witch: got me in all her glory this morning and now im gutted because my next AF is due on the 28th so im out for having a BFP for christmas...oh well, the one good thing is we woke to a covering of snow this morning so feeling very festive :)

Thanks again for your responses, i really appreciate it :)

:hugs:
Testing on the 28th means you could get a new year bfp though hunny x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aww sorry she seems to be makin a point this month for some people that really deserve bfps! shes such bitch arghhhh all the luck in the world for next month :) xxx

aww sorry hunny good luck for your new years bfp x x

Sorry honey - I hate the witch but if it makes you feel any better I kicked her head in last Friday when she got me..... I told her if she comes to see me at Xmas/New Year time in December I would really go for her this time..... Bigs hugs honey xx

Sorry the witch got you girls!

Tracey, I missed her getting you Friday, I was away, sorry Hun.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back